La Maison Hat Box, Small
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Arriving in an elegant hatbox, this assortment of confections from La Maison du Chocolat of Paris is pure joy to open and discover, bite by bite. Inside are four boxes of handmade chocolates from the legendary Paris shop founded in 1977 by master chocolatier Robert Linxe. All of the treats are crafted from La Maison's premium house-blended chocolate, which begins with carefully selected cacao beans sourced from around the world. Stylishly packaged in La Maison's signature box, this is a superb assortment for the consummate chocolate lover.
Twigs: 9 whipped praline twigs in three varieties. (2.1 oz.)
Assortment Gift Box: 14 pieces of assorted milk and dark chocolate pralines and ganaches in a dozen extraordinary flavors. (3.7 oz.)
Orinoco Bar: Rich, dark blend of cacao beans from Africa, the Caribbean, and Central and South America with delicate floral notes. (2.7 oz.)
Monsera Bar: Milk chocolate with a subtle vanilla flavor that evokes the comforting aroma of childhood snacks. (2.7 oz.)
- 11.2 oz. total.
- Made in France and shipped fresh weekly to the U.S.
- Use & Care
- Upon receipt, remove chocolates from the shipping container and place in a cool, dry place or in the refrigerator; do not freeze. Chocolates keep up to 1 month refrigerated or 2 weeks at room temperature.
- Twigs: Milk chocolate (sugar, whole milk powder, cocoa butter, cocoa paste, barley malt extract, emulsifier [soy lecithin], natural vanilla flavoring), sugar, dark chocolate (cocoa paste, sugar, cocoa butter, emulsifier [soy lecithin], natural vanilla flavoring), hazelnuts, almonds, coconut, flour (wheat, wheat malt, barley malt), sunflower oil, butter, wheat starch, salt, toffee flavoring, spices, glucose syrup.
- Assortment Gift Box: Dark chocolate (cocoa paste, sugar, cocoa butter, emulsifier [soy lecithin], natural vanilla flavoring), milk chocolate (sugar, whole milk powder, cocoa butter, cocoa paste, barley malt extract, emulsifier [soy lecithin], natural vanilla flavoring), cream, sugar, butter, hazelnuts, almonds, invert sugar, raspberry (fruit, juice concentrate), glucose syrup, mint, coffee, lemon (peel, fruit, juice concentrate, essential oil), dextrose, strawberry powder, natural flavorings (vanilla, raspberry, lemon), salt, citric acid, coloring (E100 curcumins, E120 cochineal).
- Orinoco Bar: Cocoa paste, sugar, cocoa butter, soy lecithin, vanilla flavoring.
- Monsera Bar: Whole milk powder, cocoa butter, sugar, cocoa paste, brown sugar, soy lecithin.
Please allow 2-7 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.