La Maison du Chocolat Heart Gift Box
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Treat your valentine to something sublimely sweet. Our heart-shaped selection of decadent handmade chocolates ganaches comes from La Maison du Chocolat, the legendary Paris shop founded in 1977 by master chocolatier Robert Linxe.
- Premium chocolate is made from special house blends using carefully selected and roasted cacao beans.
- Collection includes a variety of infused chocolates, dark chocolate beads and other assorted chocolates.
- Each chocolate is infused with a different subtle flavor, including raspberry, lemon, Grand Marnier or rum-flambéed raisin, praline with crisp slivers of crepe and coffee, and hazelnut gianduja.
- Red heart box arrives wrapped with La Maison's signature ribbon.
- 15 pieces (4 oz. total).
- Box dimensions: 5 1/2" x 4 1/2".
- Made in France and shipped fresh weekly to the U.S.
- Use & Care
Upon receipt, remove chocolates from the shipping container and place in a cool, dry place or in the refrigerator; do not freeze. Chocolates keep up to 1 month refrigerated or at room temperature.
- Dark chocolate (cocoa paste, sugar, cocoa butter, emulsifier [E322 soy lecithin], vanilla natural flavoring), milk chocolate (sugar, whole milk powder, cocoa butter, cocoa paste, emulsifier [E322 soy lecithin], vanilla natural flavoring), cream, hazelnuts, sugar, almonds, butter, raspberry, invert sugar, sweetener (E420 sorbitol), glucose syrup, mango puree, lemon (peels, concentrate), cocoa butter, dextrose, cocoa paste, orange (peels, concentrate), whole-milk powder, linden honey, mascarpone (whole milk, acidity regulator [E330 citric acid]), passion fruit, glazing agents (maltodextrin, E904 shellac), white chocolate (sugar, whole-milk powder, cocoa butter, emulsifier [E322 soy lecithin], vanilla natural flavoring), strawbery powder, linden, thickener agent (E440i pectin), acidity regulator (E330 citric acid), natural flavoring (orange, vanilla, lemon, raspberry, linden), vanilla pods, colors (E100 curcumins, E160b annatto, beetroot juice powder).
Please allow up to one week for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped via two-day delivery to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping. We do not ship perishable items outside the contiguous 48 states or P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Solange from Delicate, delicious, sublime I first had La Maison du Chocolat on a trip to Paris, and I am so glad Williams-Sonoma imports their lovely chocolates to the US! I do not care for very sweet, artificially-flavoured chocolates, and the ingredients and method used in La Maison's chocolates are superb. The tiny balls of dark chocolate were an added bonus - I've not had any better dark chocolate (which is often chalky, to me), and I'll grab a few of these every now and then for a quick shot of very smooth chocolate luxury! These are to be savoured for the skill that goes into making them - a very special treat.Date published: 2017-03-26Rated 2 out of 5 by NotHappyToo from Meh! For the price and write up, I was highly disappointed. I expected a lot more. The pieces were all jumbled in the box, very tiny 1 bite pieces, very faint flavors and I'm not quite sure what the chocolate BB sized candies are for. See's truffles have more flavor than the ones in this box have. If you want to say you've had French chocolate, then order a box. But otherwise, stick with the other name brand chocolates that are worth the money.Date published: 2017-02-11Rated 5 out of 5 by pgiatrakis from Only the best for my Valentine! My wife is so sweet she shared every piece with me. This IS the best chocolate I have ever eaten. For me nothing is better. I can't find better anywhere. I believe you usually get what you pay for and this is no exception. Each piece was not too sweet and very balanced. The fillings are real fruit or nuts of the highest quality. The chocolate was enough to compliment the inner flavor. The chocolate itself was just perfectly creamy/buttery with mild bitter notes. EnjoyDate published: 2014-02-16