La Maison du Chocolat Heart Gift Box
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Treat your valentine to something sublimely sweet. Our heart-shaped selection of decadent handmade chocolates ganaches comes from La Maison du Chocolat, the legendary Paris shop founded in 1977 by master chocolatier Robert Linxe.
- Premium chocolate is made from special house blends using carefully selected and roasted cacao beans.
- Collection includes a variety of infused chocolates, dark chocolate beads and other assorted chocolates.
- Each chocolate is infused with a different subtle flavor, including raspberry, lemon, Grand Marnier or rum-flambéed raisin, praline with crisp slivers of crepe and coffee, and hazelnut gianduja.
- Red heart box arrives wrapped with La Maison's signature ribbon.
- 15 pieces (4 oz. total).
- Box dimensions: 5 1/2" x 4 1/2".
- Made in France and shipped fresh weekly to the U.S.
- Use & Care
Upon receipt, remove chocolates from the shipping container and place in a cool, dry place or in the refrigerator; do not freeze. Chocolates keep up to 1 month refrigerated or at room temperature.
- Dark chocolate (cocoa paste, sugar, cocoa butter, emulsifier [E322 soy lecithin], vanilla natural flavoring), milk chocolate (sugar, whole milk powder, cocoa butter, cocoa paste, emulsifier [E322 soy lecithin], vanilla natural flavoring), cream, hazelnuts, sugar, almonds, butter, raspberry, invert sugar, sweetener (E420 sorbitol), glucose syrup, mango puree, lemon (peels, concentrate), cocoa butter, dextrose, cocoa paste, orange (peels, concentrate), whole-milk powder, linden honey, mascarpone (whole milk, acidity regulator [E330 citric acid]), passion fruit, glazing agents (maltodextrin, E904 shellac), white chocolate (sugar, whole-milk powder, cocoa butter, emulsifier [E322 soy lecithin], vanilla natural flavoring), strawbery powder, linden, thickener agent (E440i pectin), acidity regulator (E330 citric acid), natural flavoring (orange, vanilla, lemon, raspberry, linden), vanilla pods, colors (E100 curcumins, E160b annatto, beetroot juice powder).
Please allow 2-5 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Solange from Delicate, delicious, sublime I first had La Maison du Chocolat on a trip to Paris, and I am so glad Williams-Sonoma imports their lovely chocolates to the US! I do not care for very sweet, artificially-flavoured chocolates, and the ingredients and method used in La Maison's chocolates are superb. The tiny balls of dark chocolate were an added bonus - I've not had any better dark chocolate (which is often chalky, to me), and I'll grab a few of these every now and then for a quick shot of very smooth chocolate luxury! These are to be savoured for the skill that goes into making them - a very special treat.Date published: 2017-03-26Rated 2 out of 5 by NotHappyToo from Meh! For the price and write up, I was highly disappointed. I expected a lot more. The pieces were all jumbled in the box, very tiny 1 bite pieces, very faint flavors and I'm not quite sure what the chocolate BB sized candies are for. See's truffles have more flavor than the ones in this box have. If you want to say you've had French chocolate, then order a box. But otherwise, stick with the other name brand chocolates that are worth the money.Date published: 2017-02-11Rated 5 out of 5 by pgiatrakis from Only the best for my Valentine! My wife is so sweet she shared every piece with me. This IS the best chocolate I have ever eaten. For me nothing is better. I can't find better anywhere. I believe you usually get what you pay for and this is no exception. Each piece was not too sweet and very balanced. The fillings are real fruit or nuts of the highest quality. The chocolate was enough to compliment the inner flavor. The chocolate itself was just perfectly creamy/buttery with mild bitter notes. EnjoyDate published: 2014-02-16