La Maison Du Chocolat Holiday Chocolate Collection Boite Maison
- Only at Williams Sonoma
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
The ultimate indulgence for chocolate lovers, La Maison du Chocolat's annual boîte maison (house box) features an outstanding array of the Parisian chocolatier's world-renowned creations in milk chocolate and dark chocolate. From crunchy pralines and silky ganaches to crispy roches and refined truffles, they're all masterfully handcrafted with premium chocolate, nuts, fruit and flavorings at the company's legendary shop, founded in Paris in 1977. The showstopping collection arrives in a colorful holiday box tied with a silver ribbon, ready for sharing or gift-giving.
- 93 pieces (24.5 oz.).
- Shipped fresh.
- Beautifully packaged in La Maison du Chocolat's commemorative holiday box.
- Made in France and shipped weekly to the U.S.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Akosombo Noir Souffle (4): Mellow, smooth dark chocolate ganache.
- Amandas Noir (2): Almonds covered in dark chocolate.
- Anastasia Noir (4): Hazelnut gianduja praline coated with dark chocolate.
- Andalouise Noir (4): Dark chocolate ganache with lemon zest and cream.
- Caracas Noir (4): Intense, full-flavored dark chocolate ganache.
- Chiberta Noir (3): Infusion of orange zest and candied orange in dark chocolate.
- Figaro Lait (2): Roasted almonds and hazelnuts with caramel in milk chocolate.
- Ganache Caramelo (2): Caramel ganache with blend of dark chocolate and milk chocolate.
- Ganache Extreme Chocolate Noir (5): Robust, intense ganache in dark chocolate.
- Ganache Noir de Cassis Noir (6): Black currant in dark chocolate.
- Jolika Noir (8): Almond paste in dark chocolate.
- Liselotte Lait Carre (2): Almond-hazelnut praline in creamy milk chocolate.
- Maracuja Noir (3): Passion fruit pulp and mango pulp in dark chocolate.
- Petit Rocher Lait (8): Slivers of roasted almonds with milk chocolate pralines.
- Petit Rocher Noir (8): Slivers of roasted almonds with dark chocolate pralines.
- Praline Cristal Lait (2): Pralines with a dash of sea salt in milk chocolate.
- Praline Dentelle Lait Souffle (2): Caramelized nuts and slivers of crispy crepes in milk chocolate.
- Quito Noir (3): Dark chocolate ganache.
- Salvador Noir (4): Dark chocolate ganache with raspberry pulp.
- Sylvia Lait (3): Milk chocolate ganache.
- Traviata Noir (2): Dark chocolate with roasted and caramelized almonds.
- Truffe Nature Noir (12): Dark chocolate ganache coated with cocoa powder.
- Use & Care
- The chocolates ship fresh at ambient temperature. Upon receipt, remove chocolates from shipping container and store in a cool, dry place or in refrigerator. The chocolates will keep for up to 1 month at room temperature or in refrigerator.
- Dark chocolate (cocoa paste, sugar, cocoa butter, soy lecithin [emulsifier], vanilla natural flavoring), cream, milk chocolate (sugar, whole milk powder, cocoa butter, cocoa paste, soy lecithin [emulsifier]), sugar, almonds, hazelnuts, butter, invert sugar, glucose syrup, raspberry (fruit, concentrate juice), sweetener (E420 sorbitol), black currant puree, passion fruit pulp, passion fruit juice, lemon (peels, fruit, juice, concentrate juice, essential oil), cocoa powder, dextrose, pistachios, coffee, strawberry powder, mango pulp, flours (wheat, barley malt), chocolate dentelle, orange (concentrate juice, fruit, peels, essential oil), natural flavorings (vanilla, raspberry, lemon), mint, spices, tea, salt, black currant buds, glazing agents (maltodextrin, E904 shellac), citric acid (acidity regulator), colors (E100 curcumins, E120 cochineal, E133 brilliant blue FCF, E160C paprika oleoresin).
- Dark chocolate contains: Cocoa solids 56% minimum.
- Milk chocolate contains: Cocoa solids 37% minimum, milk solids 26% minimum.
Please allow 2-5 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.