La Maison du Chocolat Dark Chocolate Truffles
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
La Maison du Chocolat has been a chocolate lover's staple since its founding back in the 1970s. Its famous European-style truffles are handcrafted from house-blended chocolates sourced from the world's finest crus. To create its signature dark chocolate truffles, master confectioners prepare delicate dark chocolate truffle mousse, enrobe it with a layer of dark chocolate, then dust it with premium cocoa powder. The result is pure chocolate bliss.
- Small: 12 pieces (2.88 oz.).
- Medium: 18 pieces (7.36 oz.).
- Large: 48 pieces (11.84 oz.).
- Shipped fresh.
- Made in France and shipped weekly to the U.S.
- Use & Care
- Upon receipt, remove chocolates from the shipping container and place in a cool, dry place or in the refrigerator; do not freeze. Chocolates keep up to 1 month refrigerated or 2 weeks at room temperature.
- Dark chocolate (cocoa paste, sugar, cocoa butter, soy lecithin [emulsifier], natural vanilla flavoring), cream, butter, cocoa paste, invert sugar, cocoa powder. 56% minimum cocoa solids.
Please allow up to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped two-day delivery to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping. We do not ship perishable items outside the contiguous 48 states or P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Lucky from Delicious chocolate flavor I bought these recently and I am delighted with my purchase. They are very chocolatey and good. I generally prefer milk chocolate so I was surprised how much I liked these. They are small and expensive so don’t buy them unless you just want to splurge on a special treat. I think they are definitely worth it though!Date published: 2018-03-09