La Maison du Chocolat Assorted Chocolates
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Founded in 1977 in Paris, La Maison du Chocolat is world renowned for its exquisite chocolate creations. Among the shop's most coveted treats are its silken pralines and creamy, delicately flavored ganaches. This gift box offers a sampling of both confections.
- Premium chocolate is made from special house blends using carefully selected and roasted cacao beans.
- Assortment includes various milk and dark chocolates; pralines rich with the flavor of roasted almonds and hazelnuts; and luscious milk and dark chocolate ganaches in subtle flavors including lemon, raspberry, fennel, mint, rum raisin and coffee.
- Chocolates arrive artfully packaged in La Maison du Chocolat's signature brown box with ribbon.
- Made in France and shipped fresh weekly to the U.S.
- 1/2 lb. (approx. 28 pieces).
- A Williams Sonoma exclusive.
- Use & Care
- Upon receipt, remove chocolates from the shipping container and place in a cool, dry place or in the refrigerator; do not freeze. Chocolates keep up to 1 month refrigerated, or 2 weeks at room temperature.
- Dark chocolate (cocoa paste, sugar, cocoa butter, soy lecithin [emulsifier], natural vanilla flavoring), milk chocolate (sugar, whole milk powder, cocoa butter, cocoa paste, barley malt extract, soy lecithin [emulsifier], natural vanilla extract), cream, sugar, almonds, butter, hazelnuts, almond paste (almonds, sugar, glucose syrup, sorbitol [stabilizer]), invert sugar, fruit pulp, alcohol (0.3%), raisins, rice, citrus fruit extracts and peels, pistachio paste (sugar, almonds, pistachios, coconut oil, soy lecithin [emulsifier]), natural flavors, colors (tartrazine E102, indigotine E132), flours (wheat, barley malt), spices, coffee, glucose syrup, natural flavorings, herbs, plant oils (coconut, palm kernel), oats, salt, wheat malt syrup, baking powder (sodium acid).
Please allow 2-7 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
Next Day Delivery
Rated 5 out of 5 by JoelJ48 from Exceptional Quality My wife loved these chocolate morsels. These were her Valentine's Day gift. A big thumbs up!Date published: 2015-03-11Rated 5 out of 5 by Julie13 from Very nice. These are tiny, European style chocolates that pack a huge cocoa punch. I'm skeptical of high-end chocolate, I've rarely found it worth the price. these make the grade though. The flavor is intense and adult - meaning that these are less sugary and more chocolatey. They're a nice indulgence.Date published: 2014-02-07Rated 5 out of 5 by RCYT from Our new favorite chocolates Love it. Wish I can have my own box. Each individual has it own good flavor. Love the texture. I should have two boxes when it was on sale!Date published: 2012-12-05Rated 5 out of 5 by akaCAM from Beyond Understanding! These are like nothing I've ever experienced before. I can't believe how wonderful they are. I desperately want to have my spouse try one, they are so amazing; but I want just as desperately to keep them all to myself—and I share everything with the man! I'm literally afraid to pick up the box to offer him one, as I'm afraid I'll jerk the box back at the last second! How ridiculous is that? Don't answer that, I already know the answer. Sheesh, be prepared for a real struggle if you buy these for someone other than yourself!Date published: 2012-08-21Rated 5 out of 5 by akaCAM from Bewitched! No words could possibly describe these chocolates and do them justice. If I thought it was possible I'd think they were bewitched! After eating one you will think all other chocolates have a waxy aspect you just never noticed before. These, although firm, have a creaminess that defies logic. The other oddity is the feeling of satisfaction you feel when eating even one. You can eat a dozen ordinary chocolates, heck you could eat all the chocolates on Earth, and not gain the same level of full-body enjoyment. On the negative side they need a better packing and shipping process. I live in South Carolina, and August is our hottest month. All the chocolates shifted, and since they are not individually wrapped, they softened enough to bond with their neighbor. I had to refrigerate them, so I could touch them without them immediately liquifying. A bit of advice, don't buy these if you can't handle having them on your mind all the time until you finish the box! They are that good.Date published: 2012-08-09Rated 5 out of 5 by Geaux from The BEST chocolate ever! Everyone thinks that Godiva chocolate is the best and they are sadly mistaken. If they try this chocolate they will never buy Godiva again. This is so silky and complex...I don’t have words. I hate the price but love the chocolate so I buy it.Date published: 2012-02-21Rated 5 out of 5 by bbelle from The only chocolate for me Exceptional chocolate! I have enjoyed maison du chocolate several times before from the boutique stores in Paris and NYC but never have I been able to purchase online and have them shipped to my home. Very convenient and very fresh. I enjoyed these with my entire family over the holiday season. The assortment was varied, with a little something for everyone. (dark and milk chocolate, fruit infusion or pure ganache...etc) In my opinion this is the only chocolate you ever need.Date published: 2012-01-07