La Maison du Chocolat Advent Calendar
- Only at Williams Sonoma
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
The countdown to Christmas is pure pleasure with a daily treat from La Maison du Chocolat of Paris. Behind each door of this vibrant advent calendar is a delectable handmade praline or chocolate square from the legendary Paris shop. Each treat is crafted by artisans from La Maison's premium house-blended milk chocolate, dark chocolate and exquisite flavorings.
- 6.08 oz.
- Beautifully packaged in La Maison du Chocolat's vibrant holiday gift box.
- Made in France and shipped weekly to the U.S.
- Use & Care
- Advent calendar ships fresh, at ambient temperature. Upon receipt, remove from the shipping container. Chocolates will keep for up to 8 weeks at room temperature.
- Milk chocolate (sugar, cocoa butter, whole milk powder, cocoa paste, skimmed milk powder, soy lecithin [emulsifier], vanilla natural flavoring), dark chocolate (cocoa paste, sugar, cocoa butter, soy lecithin [emulsifier], vanilla natural flavoring), hazelnuts, passion chocolate (sugar, cocoa paste, cocoa butter, passion fruit juice, soy lecithin [emulsifier], vanilla natural flavoring), almonds, white chocolate (cocoa butter, whole milk powder, sugar, vanilla natural flavoring, soy lecithin [emulsifier]), caramelized hazelnuts, butter (milk), caramelized white chocolate (cocoa butter, sugar, whole milk powder, skimmed milk powder, lactoserum powder, butter [milk], soy lecithin [emulsifier], vanilla natural flavoring), caramelized almonds, caramelized pecans, rice flour, wheat flour, cocoa butter, cocoa paste, coconut, pistachios, cocoa beans, pecan paste, pecans, barley malt extract, whole milk powder, salt, skimmed milk powder, vanilla natural flavoring, vanilla pod, soy lecithin (emulsifier), color (toffee), water, glucose syrup, baking powder (E500II bicarbonate de sodium).
- Dark chocolate contains: Cocoa solids 56% minimum.
- Milk chocolate contains: Cocoa solids 37% minimum, milk solids 26% minimum.
Please allow 2-5 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.