La Maison Holiday Collection Coffret Maison Chocolate Box, 63-piece
- Only at Williams Sonoma
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Founded in 1977 in Paris, La Maison du Chocolat is world renowned for its crunchy pralines, creamy ganaches and crispy rochers. This gift box includes an assortment of the company's most popular creations in milk chocolate and dark chocolate – all hand made in the legendary Paris shop using carefully selected roasted cacao beans. The chocolates arrive ready for gift-giving in La Maison's commemorative holiday box, tied with a silver ribbon.
- 63 pieces (16.22 oz. total).
- Beautifully packaged in La Maison du Chocolat's vibrant holiday gift box.
- Made in France and shipped weekly to the U.S.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Akosombo Noir Souffle (4): Mellow, smooth dark chocolate ganache.
- Anastasia Noir (2): Hazelnut gianduja praline coated with dark chocolate.
- Andalouise Noir (2): Dark chocolate ganache with lemon zest and cream.
- Boheme Lait (3): Whipped milk chocolate ganache with milk chocolate.
- Caracas Noir (3): Intense, full-flavored dark chocolate ganache.
- Chiberta Noir (2): Infusion of orange zest and candied orange in dark chocolate.
- Figaro Lait (2): Roasted almonds and hazelnuts with caramel in milk chocolate.
- Ganache Café Abyssinie Noir (2): Dark chocolate infused with mocha.
- Ganache Caramelo (2): Caramel ganache with blend of dark chocolate and milk chocolate.
- Ganache Extreme Chocolate Noir (3): Robust, intense ganache in dark chocolate.
- Ganache Noir de Cassis Noir (3): Black currant in dark chocolate.
- Ganache Zagora Noir (2): Dark chocolate infused with aromatic mint.
- Guayaquil Noir (3): Dark chocolate infused with Bourbon vanilla beans.
- Jolika Noir (2): Almond paste in dark chocolate.
- Liselotte Lait Carre (2): Almond-hazelnut praline in creamy milk chocolate.
- Maracuja Noir (2): Passion fruit pulp and mango pulp in dark chocolate.
- Petit Rocher Lait (2): Slivers of roasted almonds with milk chocolate pralines.
- Petit Rocher Noir (2): Slivers of roasted almonds with dark chocolate pralines.
- Praline Cristal Lait (2): Pralines with a dash of sea salt in milk chocolate.
- Praline Dentelle Lait Souffle (2): Caramelized nuts and slivers of crispy crepes in milk chocolate.
- Quito Noir (4): Dark chocolate ganache.
- Rigoletto Lait (2): Caramel mousse with a dash of salt in milk chocolate.
- Salvador Noir (2): Dark chocolate ganache with raspberry pulp.
- Stick de Calage Chocolate (4): "Orangettes" are tender, intensely flavorful candied orange peels enrobed in thin layer of dark chocolate.
- Sylvia Lait (2): Milk chocolate ganache.
- Traviata Noir (2): Dark chocolate with roasted and caramelized almonds.
- Use & Care
- The chocolates ship fresh at ambient temperature. Upon receipt, remove chocolates from shipping container and store in a cool, dry place or in refrigerator. The chocolates will keep for up to 1 month at room temperature or in refrigerator.
- Dark chocolate (cocoa paste, sugar, cocoa butter, soy lecithin [emulsifier], vanilla natural flavoring), milk chocolate (sugar, whole milk powder, cocoa butter, cocoa paste, soy lecithin [emulsifier]), cream, sugar, almonds, butter, hazelnuts, glucose syrup, invert sugar, sweetener (E420 sorbitol), black currant puree, passion fruit pulp, passion fruit juice, raspberry (fruit, concentrate juice), coffee, mango pulp, lemon (peels, juice, fruit, concentrate juice, essential oil), pistachios, orange (fruit, concentrate juice, peels, essential oil), dextrose, flours (wheat, barley malt), chocolate dentelle, mint, natural flavorings (vanilla, raspberry, lemon), spices, strawberry powder, tea, salt, black currant buds, citric acid (acidity regulator), colors (E100 curcumins, E120 cochineal, E133 brilliant blue FCF, E160C paprika oleoresin).
- Dark chocolate contains: Cocoa solids 56% minimum.
- Milk chocolate contains: Cocoa solids 37% minimum, milk solids 26% minimum.
Please allow 2-5 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.