La Maison Boite Maison
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
La Maison du Chocolat's pièce de résistance makes the ultimate gift for chocolate lovers with more than two pounds – 125 pieces – of premium confections. Founded in 1977 in Paris, this chocolatier is world renowned for its silken pralines, creamy ganaches and delicate chocolate truffles. This boîte maison (house box) includes more than a dozen of its most popular offerings in milk and dark chocolate, all enrobed in premium chocolate made from carefully selected and roasted cacao beans (see More Info tab for details on each.). The chocolates arrive artfully packaged in La Maison du Chocolat's signature brown box with ribbon, ready for sharing with friends and family, or giving as an extra-special gift.
- 125 pieces (2.01 lb.).
- Shipped fresh.
- Made in France and shipped weekly to the U.S.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Caracas: Full-flavored dark chocolate ganache.
- Guayaquil: Dark chocolate ganache with Bourbon vanilla.
- Anastasia: Hazelnut gianduja praline coated with dark chocolate.
- Figaro: Dark chocolate praline with roasted almonds and hazelnuts.
- Rocher: Almond and hazelnut milk or dark chocolate praline with bursts of roasted almonds.
- Jolika: Almond paste with pistachios.
- Quito: Semisweet dark chocolate ganache.
- Liselotte: Hazelnut gianduja coated with milk chocolate.
- Andalousie: Dark chocolate ganache with lemon zest and cream.
- Salvador: Dark chocolate ganache with raspberry pulp.
- Yoko: Dark chocolate ganache with Russian Douchka tea infusion.
- Zagora: Dark chocolate ganache infused with fresh mint leaves.
- Micaëla: Milk chocolate ganache infused with Hawaiian coffee.
- Use & Care
- Upon receipt, remove chocolates from the shipping container and place in a cool, dry place or in the refrigerator; do not freeze. Chocolates keep up to 1 month refrigerated or 2 weeks at room temperature.
- Dark chocolate (cocoa paste, sugar, cocoa butter, soy lecithin, vanilla flavoring), cream, milk chocolate (sugar, whole milk powder, cocoa butter, cocoa paste, barley malt extract, emulsifier [soy lecithin], natural vanilla flavoring), sugar, almonds, hazelnuts, butter, invert sugar, glucose syrup, raspberry (fruit, juice concentrate), sorbitol, black currant puree, passion fruit pulp and juice, lemon (peel, fruit, juice, juice concentrate, essential oil), cocoa powder, dextrose, pistachios, coffee, strawberry powder, mango pulp, flour (wheat, barley malt), orange (juice concentrate, fruit, peel, essential oil), natural flavorings (vanilla, raspberry, lemon), mint, spices, tea, salt, black currant buds, glazing agents (maltodextrin, E904 shellac), acidity regulator (E330 citric acid), coloring (E100 curcumins, E120 cochineal, E133 brilliant blue FCF, E160C paprika oleoresin).
Please allow up to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped two-day delivery to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping. We do not ship perishable items outside the contiguous 48 states or P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Returns Policy.