La Caja China Roasting Box
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Roasting a whole pig is a beloved tradition in culinary cultures around the world. A favorite among barbecue professionals, this ingenious roaster makes the task foolproof—and the results are spectacular. The smoky, slow-roasted pork is flavorful and meltingly tender, with crisp, caramelized skin. You can also use the roaster for everything from whole poultry and large cuts of beef to seafood and vegetables.
- American-made roaster slow-cooks a whole pig, lamb or goat .
- Simply place your food on the racks inside the wood, aluminum-lined cooking chamber, attach the lid and arrange charcoal on top.
- The cooking chamber is lined with marine-grade aluminum, which efficiently conducts and radiates heat so that foods cook evenly.
- Drippings are channeled out the bottom and into a stainless-steel pan.
- Our exclusive model includes an additional ash tray to help you properly finish your roast, ensuring tender, succulent meats with a deliciously crispy crust.
- Wheels and a loop handle make it easy to move the roaster to your preferred cooking area.
- Included with the roaster are two charcoal pans, a charcoal ash grid, drip pan, two stainless-steel frames to secure your roast, four stainless-steel hooks to hold the frames together and a marinating syringe.
- Made in USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 25" x 48" x 24" high overall; grilling surface is 20" x 44".
- 90 lb.
- Simple assembly required.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Assembly required.
- Clean the interior of the roaster with water and dish soap, using a degreaser as needed.
- To prolong the life of your roaster, protect the outside of the wooden cooking box with a sealer.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
- Price Match Guarantee
Williams Sonoma Price Match Guarantee
At Williams Sonoma, we're committed to bringing you the best quality at the best prices.
If you find a lower price on any of our products, we'll match it—guaranteed. Click here for details.