Kyocera Susan G. Komen Pink Santoku Knife
This traditional Japanese knife features a lightweight nonreactive ceramic blade that holds its edge ten times longer than steel. When you purchase this knife, Kyocera will donate a portion of the proceeds to the Susan G. Komen for the Cure as part of the Cook for the Cure initiative.
- Blade is made from zirconium oxide, a state-of-the-art ceramic material that holds a razor-sharp edge ten times longer than steel.
- Designed to slice, mince and dice fresh produce and boneless meats with unrivaled ease and precision.
- Nonreactive blade won't discolor foods or affect flavors.
- Resin handle is contoured for a comfortable grip.
- Purchase of this knife benefits the Susan G. Komen for the Cure.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 5 1/2"-long blade.
- 5"-long handle.
- 2.5 oz.
- Made in Japan.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Ideal straight cuts of fruits, vegetables and boneless meats.
- Always use with a plastic or wood cutting board. Avoid cutting on marble, stone, glass, ceramic or tile.
- Avoid dropping or scraping knife on hard surface.
- Do not apply force to the side of the knife blade, as you would to crush garlic.
- To remove stubborn discolorations, wash the blade (avoiding the handle) in a mild solution of bleach and water.
- Do not leave knife in sink. Always store knife in a block or tray to prevent accidents.
- Knives may be sharpened by Kyocera. For information, call 1-888-700-7371.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
Next Day Delivery
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
- Free Knife Sharpening in Stores
Working with a sharp knife is safer, more effective and much less tiring than trying to cut and slice with a dull one. To ensure top performance, bring your favorite knife into your local store and one of our cutlery experts will give it a fresh, new edge using our precision equipment. The first knife is free; each additional knife is just $5.
Our stores also offer knife demonstrations to teach you the correct grip, positioning and basic knife techniques and can help you find the perfect cutlery for your needs – just ask a store associate for assistance.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Auntee from Love, love, love this knife! I received this knife for a birthday present. I never realized how wonderful a knife could be...I use this for most everything I cut/slice. It has a comfortable handle and smoothly and effortlessly cuts/slices everything.Date published: 2016-04-28Rated 4 out of 5 by Sueover60 from Great Knife Its Jersey tomato season and that was the reason I bought this knife. It slices through tomatoes like butter, so be careful. I originally bought the ceramic vegetable peeler and loved it, so I thought I would give this a try. I am very happy with my purchase, I am tired of picking up our other name brand knives and they are not sharp. I would have given it a 5 but I'm not sure where to store it and right now all the slots in our knife block are taken. I hope I never drop it on our tile kitchen floor.Date published: 2012-08-02Rated 5 out of 5 by LasVegasShopper from LOVE THIS KNIFE I love this knife. It is super sharp, stays sharp and is the best knife to use on Fruits and Veggies.Date published: 2012-03-09