Kyocera Revolution Ceramic Paring Knife
Made in Japan of an advanced ceramic, the blade of this paring knife holds its exceptionally sharp edge up to ten times longer than steel and won’t react with foods. The knife’s remarkably lightweight, ergonomic design reduces fatigue during repetitive cutting chores. Its compact size and sharp point make it perfect for smaller tasks, such as peeling fruits and mincing vegetables.
- Blade is made from zirconium oxide, a state-of-the-art ceramic that holds a razor-sharp edge far longer than traditional steel.
- Cuts through fresh produce and boneless meats with remarkable ease and precision.
- Weighing less than a comparable steel knife, this ceramic knife is very nimble and easy to maneuver.
- Nonreactive blade won't discolor foods or affect flavors.
- Resin handle is contoured for a comfortable grip.
- 3” blade.
- Made in China (blade manufactured in Japan).
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Ideal for cutting fruits, vegetables and boneless meats. Do not use to cut through joints or bone.
- Due to the inflexibility of ceramic blades, do not attempt cuts that require twisting or bending the blade, such as filleting.
- Do not apply force to the side of the knife blade, as you would to crush garlic.
- Always use with a plastic or wood cutting board. Avoid cutting on marble, stone, glass, ceramic or tile.
- Avoid dropping or scraping knife on hard surface.
- Hand wash.
- To remove stubborn discolorations, wash the blade (avoiding the handle) in a mild solution of bleach and water.
- Do not leave knife in sink. Always store knife in a block or tray to prevent accidents.
- Knives may be sharpened using our Kyocera Electric Ceramic Knife Sharpener or Kyocera will sharpen them for you. For more information, call 1-888-700-7371.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
- Free Knife Sharpening in Stores
Working with a sharp knife is safer, more effective and much less tiring than trying to cut and slice with a dull one. To ensure top performance, bring your favorite knife into your local store and one of our cutlery experts will give it a fresh, new edge using our precision equipment. The first knife is free; each additional knife is just $5.
Our stores also offer knife demonstrations to teach you the correct grip, positioning and basic knife techniques and can help you find the perfect cutlery for your needs – just ask a store associate for assistance.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Winesipper from Super sharp knife This is my first trial with ceramic knives. Super sharp. Makes easy work of cutting tomatoes for a salad.Date published: 2016-11-17Rated 5 out of 5 by dvious from Powerful Little Knife It's funny how much action this little knife gets in our kitchen. We have all these expensive Shun and Wusthof knives (which we love of course) but we end up using THIS ceramic paring knife all the time for quick jobs - especially cutting fruit and veggies. It's lightweight, super sharp, and easy to handle. We've had this one knife for almost two years now and it's still just as good as new. Note: I always have to warn guests (or my nieces and nephews) to be careful when they use this knife. Looks can be deceiving! For some reason, everyone that sees it assumes it's a cute-looking, dull, plastic toy knife. Then they cut into their first item and realize just how sharp it is!Date published: 2014-07-20Rated 4 out of 5 by norskecook from love these knives these are now my knives, really sharp. easy to cleanDate published: 2013-06-24Rated 4 out of 5 by zandrala from Very sharp - not sure of sturdiness . . . . I received a set of the paring knife and a Santoku knife for Christmas from a friend who never thought my knives were sharp enough. And was he ever right - although I wasn't aware until I had these to compare with my old ones and even initially cut my fingers several times.. On New Years Eve, friends were doing the dishes and the garbage disposal got turned on with the pairing knife in it, so the blade was decimated. I bought this one to replace it. Then I dropped the sankoka knife off of my countertop, and the very tip of the blade broke off, I'm still using it though. I love the way they feel in my hand and how very sharp they are, now that I've gotten over cutting myself. I'm even doing new recipes cause it's easy and actually a pleasure to cut and chop. Not sure if I can say they are sturdy or not - or it is just the cruel and unusual treatment they have received in my household. I still love them and have vowed to be more attentive.Date published: 2013-01-29