Kuvings Whole Slow Juicer Elite C7000
- One Day Deal
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Get more juice output, with more beneficial nutrients. The Kuvings Elite whole-food juicer boasts an upgraded system that makes juicing more efficient with greater yield. A custom strainer lets you control pulp for ideal juice texture. And with the included blank strainer, you can make all-natural frozen sorbet, baby food puree, hummus, nut butter and more.
- Patented slow-speed masticating technology extracts the most beneficial vitamins and enzymes from fresh produce.
- Two-stage, low-speed system first crushes the food then presses it to produce the highest yield – without aerating the juice.
- 3"-wide feed chute accepts most fruits and vegetables without pre-cutting, saving time and reducing nutrient loss.
- Includes pulp strainer and blank strainer.
- Detachable hopper attachment is ideal for juicing small foods.
- Chrome-plated, drip-free Smart Cap makes it easy to create your own custom juice blends and to rinse between recipes.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 9" x 8" x 17 1/2" high.
- 16 lb.
- Model #C7000.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in South Korea.
- Ideal for juicing all textures of produce, from herbs and leafy greens to hard, fibrous vegetables and fruits.
- Low-speed gear reduction motor operates quietly and keeps vibration to a minimum.
- All parts disassemble easily for cleaning.
- Stylish stainless-steel finish.
- BPA-free Tritan juicing bowl and juice cup.
- Includes three cleaning tools and a recipe book.
- Limited 10-year warranty.
- Use & Care
- Do not use machine with ice or foods containing hard seeds or hard/inedible skins.
- Remove hard seeds or pits in fruits.
- When juicing frozen fruits, completely thaw before juicing.
- Do not use machine with foods containing excessive amount of animal fat or vegetable oil.
- Do not use machine with dry (i.e., low-water-content) foods such as coconut, sugar cane or whole grains.
- Use the specially designed cleaning tools (included) for fast, easy cleaning.
- Hand-wash removable parts with warm water and mild detergent; dry thoroughly.
- Wipe the machine body clean with a soft, damp towel; dry thoroughly.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Gracefully from Lives up to all the hype! I did a lot of research about the different types of juicers as well as read a lot of third-party reviews about all types of juicers. I finally decided that this one was the best for me! It is easy to use, extracts the most amount of juice from fruits and vegetables, it doesn’t take up a lot of room on the counter so I can leave it out, and it’s got a great warranty. I’ve used it a few times in the last week that I received it and I love it! Looking forward to using it more in the coming months and years .Date published: 2018-09-25Rated 5 out of 5 by New juicer from Our first juicer and it’s wonderful. It’s the first juicer I’ve ever purchased but after doing some research I found this model to fit our needs. We’ve been using this almost daily for two weeks and my wife loves to make her own juice now; she’s no longer spending $12 per jar at our local cold pressed juice store. This machine will pay for itself soon. My kids love helping us create new juices and it helps them get a few more vitamins in their tummy. I throw entire pineapples through (minus the leaves) this machine and it pushes it through with no problems.Date published: 2017-12-24Rated 5 out of 5 by JeffChef from Incredible Juicer! I have had this Juicer for a while and it is quiet and powerful! It is heavy and does a superb job juicing! I am so glad I purchased this!Date published: 2017-12-04