Kuvings Vacuum Blender SV500S
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Keep the vitamins, lose the froth. The Kuvings Vacuum Blender removes air from the container before blending, which significantly reduces oxidation and preserves more of the vital nutrients in foods. Smoothies, soups, dressings and sauces blend to a smooth finish with less froth, and they're packed with pure flavor.
- Vacuum blending system reduces oxidation, separation and froth while retaining more nutrients and lasting freshness.
- The first vacuum blender with a noise-reduction cover for quiet operation.
- Auto-blend technology senses contents and automatically adjusts blade speed.
- Three preset buttons, pulse function and variable speed control.
- 50-oz. Tritan™ blending container.
- 3.5-peak-horsepower 32,000 rpm motor.
- Triple 3D moving stainless-steel blades.
- Includes recipe book.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 9 1/2" x 8 1/2" x 17 1/2" high.
- 50-oz. cap.
- 14 lb.
- Model #SV500S.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in Korea.
- Use & Care
- Hand-wash blender containers.
- Wipe base clean with damp cloth.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to one week for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.