Krups Hopsy Sub Home Beer Dispenser
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $50 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card through July 22. Learn More
Bring home an authentic microbrewery experience with the SUB – a revolutionary plug-and-pour draft beer system from Krups. The countertop appliance keeps your favorite beer fresh, cold and carbonated, dispensing glasses of any size on demand. It's the only way to enjoy 67-ounce mini kegs of local craft beers from Hopsy, which partners with award-winning microbreweries around the world – simply order at www.hopsy.beer.
- Sleek countertop appliance provides genuine taproom quality at home.
- Works exclusively with mini kegs from Hopsy, which partners with over 50 craft breweries to bring home the world’s best microbrews.
- State-of-the-art refrigeration system keeps Hopsy’s 67-oz. mini kegs at the optimal serving temperature.
- Ready-to-drink light indicates when beer is at ideal temperature.
- Authentic craft beer tap dispenses any amount of beer, topped with a perfect head; just pull down on tap to serve.
- The SUB keeps beer fresh for up to 2 weeks, guaranteed.
- Compact, recyclable 67-oz. mini kegs from Hopsy are easy to store in the fridge.
- Hopsy beer is available for delivery to California, Connecticut, the District of Columbia, Idaho, Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, Oregon, Rhode Island and Washington
- Dimensions & More Info
- 19 1/2" x 10 1/4" x 14" high.
- 67-oz. cap.
- 15 lb. 8 oz.
- Model # VB650852.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to U.S. electrical standards.
- The SUB is compatible exclusively with mini beer kegs from Hopsy, available for order at www.hopsy.beer.
- Hopsy also offers mini kegs of kombucha and cold-brew coffee – both compatible with this machine.
- Krups SUB is made in China.
- Use & Care
- Wipe beer dispenser clean with a soft cloth.
- Removable BPA-free plastic drip tray is dishwasher safe.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to one week for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.