Krups Savoy Kettle
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Whether you prefer tea or coffee, you'll enjoy a perfect brew when you use this smart kettle to heat the water. To ensure optimal extraction, it features five preset temperature settings for customized brewing of different types of tea or coffee. The extra-large display makes it easy to select the temperature for your preferred beverage at the touch of a button.
- Countertop kettle quickly heats water for coffee or tea, then shuts off automatically.
- Five preset settings include temperature buttons for black, white, green and oolong tea, plus one for French press.
- For safe, convenient pouring, the lid opens with one-touch ease.
- An extra-large viewing window shows how much water is in the kettle.
- A powerful 1500-watt heating element concealed in the 360° swivel base guarantees rapid results.
- Brushed stainless-steel kettle looks great on countertops – and coordinates with other kitchen electrics in the Krups Savoy collection.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 9 1/4" x 7 1/2" x 9 1/2" high.
- 57.5-fl.-oz. cap.
- 8 lb. 8 oz.
- Model #BW314050.
- Stainless-steel housing.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada, and is built to U.S. and Canadian electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Do not heat empty or allow pot to boil dry.
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.