Krups Savoy Thermal Coffee Maker
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Customize your coffee-drinking experience with the Krups Savoy coffee maker. Easy, intuitive controls offer a Bold Brew option for richer taste or a Small-Batch Brew without compromising flavor. A Keep Warm function lets you choose the perfect temperature and time, so your coffee stays just how you like it. And with two different auto-on settings for weekdays and weekends, your coffee can be ready when you are.
- Brews aromatic, flavorful coffee at the optimal temperature of 195˚–205˚F.
- Large, easy-to-read LCD screen and intuitive rotating knob control.
- Adjustable Keep Warm function (Hi, Med, Low) allows you to set the time up to 4 hours at 15-minute increments.
- 12-cup glass carafe.
- 1–4 cup function for small-batch brewing without loss of flavor.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 9.75" x 12.25" x 16" high.
- 7 lb. 14 oz.
- Glass-Carafe Coffee Maker: Model# EC314050.
Thermal-Carafe Coffee Maker: Model# ET351050.
- Dual settings for w.eekday and weekend auto-on function.
- Bold Brew function for a richer and fuller body taste.
- Pause-and-Serve feature allows removal of carafe at anytime.
- Integrated water filtration system for optimal taste.
- Large front-facing water level for clear visibility.
- Includes removable gold tone filter for easy cleaning.
- Integrated water filtration system for optimal coffee flavor.
- Clean indicator illuminates when it's time to descale.
- Black plastic housing with brushed stainless-steel sides and front panel.
- his product is intended for use in the United States and Canada, and is built to U.S. electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Glass carafe is dishwasher safe.
- Hand-wash thermal carafe, removable filter holder and permanent filter with warm, soapy water.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
- Price Match Guarantee
Williams Sonoma Price Match Guarantee
At Williams Sonoma, we're committed to bringing you the best quality at the best prices.
If you find a lower price on any of our products, we'll match it—guaranteed. Click here for details.