Krups Professional Burr Mill Grinder
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Coffee aficionados praise flat burr grinders like this one for their exceptional performance, consistency and precision. Offering a customized grind for every brewing method, the professional-quality burr milling system keeps the beans cool during grinding, preserving the delicate essential oils that give great coffee its nuanced flavor and aroma.
- Professional flat burr grinder quickly mills whole coffee beans to the perfect consistency for your brewing method.
- For easy brewing, machine grinds enough coffee beans for 2 to 12 cups.
- Grind selector features 9 precise settings, from ultra-coarse to superfine.
- Machine shuts off automatically after grinding the desired amount.
- Efficient burr milling system preserves coffee's fresh flavor and aroma.
- Burrs remove for easy cleaning; grinder includes customized cleaning brush.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 8-oz. cap. bean hopper.
- 4 1/4" x 7 1/4" x 10 1/2" high.
- 3 lb. 3 oz.
- Model #GX500050.
- Made in China.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to U.S. electrical standards.
- Use & Care
- Hand-wash removable parts.
- Wipe exterior clean with a damp cloth.
- Do not use alkaline or abrasive cleaning agents, steel wool or scouring pads.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.