Krups Espresseria Espresso Machine
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Whether you're in the mood for perfectly brewed coffee, espresso or cappuccino, you can count on this streamlined machine to deliver a barista-quality drink in a flash. Designed for the ultimate ease of use, it has an intuitive LCD screen and ergonomic knob that guarantee effortless navigation through every step of the fully automated brewing process.
- State-of-the-art machine combines fully automated performance with sleek, compact silhouette.
- Intuitive LCD screen guides you through brewing process.
- Customize drinks by adjusting coffee strength and size.
- Built-in conical burr grinder features adjustable grind settings.
- Automated system froths milk in seconds for creamy lattes and cappuccinos.
- Patented thermoblock technology, a 15-bar high-pressure pump and an automated hydraulic tamping system ensure café-quality brewing.
- Designed and manufactured in France.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Model #EA8250J4.
- 15" x 11 1/2" x 19" high.
- 22 lb. 5 oz.
- 60-fl.-oz.-cap. removable water tank.
- 9-oz.-cap. bean container.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada, and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Hand-wash water tank.
- Wipe machine clean with a damp cloth.
- Avoid harsh detergents and abrasive cleansers.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.