Krups Digital Fully Automatic Espresso Machine
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $50 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card through July 22. Learn More
For coffee lovers seeking an unparalleled home experience, this Krups machine delivers down to the smallest detail. Choose from 15 flawless coffee drinks, including creamy one-touch cappuccino, aromatic espresso, silken latte – all brewed to order, one or two at a time. Upgrade your favorite beverage with an extra shot of espresso, or use the dark setting for robust flavor. The Krups Quattro Force system produces outstanding coffee with a difference you can taste.
- Super-automatic espresso machine prepares favorite coffee drinks, plus tea drinks with three temperature settings.
- 15 drink presets include 1 or 2 espressos, 1 or 2 coffees, ristretto, doppio, Americano, 1 or 2 cappuccinos, 1 or 2 lattes, frothy milk, green tea, black tea and herbal tea.
- Menu presets offer easy one-touch brewing.
- Quattro Force technology ensures 20% faster grinding, ultra-flat tamping, outstanding percolation and advanced drainage to guarantee rich, flavorful, balanced coffee drinks.
- Extra-shot feature adds espresso to any drink.
- Dark setting gives drinks stronger flavor.
- Krups milk technology delivers rich, creamy froth – even for two lattes in one touch.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Model #EA89.
- 9 1/2" x 15" x 14 1/2" high.
- 25 lb. 6 oz.
- 77-oz.-cap. removable water tank.
- 9-oz.-cap. bean container.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada, and is built to U.S. electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Intuitive OLED display and tactile touch controls create user-friendly interface.
- Customize coffee intensity, strength, amount and temperature.
- Patented compact thermoblock system has built-in percolation chamber and 15-bar pump.
- Built-in conical burr grinder with adjustable settings grinds beans immediately before brewing.
- One Touch Cappuccino removable block.
- Programmable auto-on and auto-off.
- Automated rinsing, cleaning and descaling cycles.
- Automatic steam nozzle rinse cycle offers easy maintenance and long-lasting performance.
- Four water hardness settings.
- Sleek brushed-metal housing.
- Use & Care
- Message on screen will indicate when it's time to run cleaning and descaling programs.
- After milk function is used, the machine will prompt you to run the milk rinsing cycle, and manually clean the milk tube and connector with hot water.
- We recommend cleaning the One Touch Cappuccino removable block regularly.
- After a certain number of drinks, the machine will prompt you to empty the coffee grounds container and drip tray.
- Wipe exterior clean with a damp cloth.
- Hand-wash water tank and milk container.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.