Krups Barista Fully Automatic Espresso Machine
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $50 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card through December 14. Learn More
As convenient as having a personal barista on call, this advanced machine has the specialized savvy to prepare 17 different coffee bar recipes at the touch of a single button—more than any other fully automatic espresso/cappuccino maker on the market. The intuitive digital touchscreen makes it easy to customize your selections, from coffee flavor and strength to brewing temperature and quantity.
- Fully automatic machine makes everything from perfect espressos and ristrettos to cappuccinos, lattes and machiattos—all with one-touch convenience.
- Unique 2-step frothing system preheats the milk, froths it directly in the cup along with the espresso for a perfect drink; after each use, the system automatically cleans the steam nozzle thoroughly.
- One-touch, full-color digital screen allows for complete customization of drinks, featuring a "favorites" menu that features up to eight different drinks on up to eight different profiles.
- Metal conical burr grinder automatically adjusts the grind texture and amount of ground coffee to suit your selected beverage; grinder bypass for using preground coffee.
- Adjustable coffee dispenser height accommodates different cup sizes.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 11 1/2" x 15 1/2" x 15 1/4" high.
- 25 lb. 8 oz.
- Water tank: 57 fl. oz. cap.
- Bean hopper: 9.9 oz. cap.
- 1450 watts.
- Model #EA9010.
- Patented Thermoblock heating system has a powerful 15-bar high-pressure pump for optimal extraction of coffee flavor and aroma—and a rich amber crema.
- Claris water filtration system helps ensure the purest flavor.
- Automatic rinsing and de-scaling programs make cleaning effortless.
- Stainless steel and plastic construction.
- Includes: two marked recipe cups, cleaning solution for steam nozzle, descaling powder and cleaning tablets.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Machine covered by Krups Elite Service, which provides advanced customer service support, helpful brewing tips and access to exclusive coffee and teas from around the world, including exclusive deals and discounts from Krups partners.
- Water filter should be replaced every two months or after filtering 52 quarts (50 liters) of water.
- Wipe housing clean as needed with a damp cloth.
- Descale as needed using Krups descaler sachets.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 1 out of 5 by Bruno7 from Nightmare nightmare Meanwhile, we now have 2 machines, because one machine is always at the repair shop. Krups has a horrible customer service. They don't care, what's happen with there customer. Didn't got answer on my e mails for week's. There repair station's are not trained. Machines coming back more broken, for an unbelievable repaircost. Beautiful machine, if it work's !Date published: 2018-05-28Rated 5 out of 5 by Christi from So easy to use! I love every cup of coffee this machine makes. It gives detailed instructions on cleaning cycles and how to make specialty coffees. It gives less than 6 oz of brewed coffee at a time, however. So if you don’t like cappuccinos or lattes, this may not be the most valuable machine to you.Date published: 2017-11-19Rated 5 out of 5 by CoffeeFan23 from Best Coffee/Espresso Maker Ever I have had the Krups maker for a little over a year. It is by far the best fully automatic espresso & coffee maker I have ever owned. The thing I love about this product is the ability to make a wide variety of beverages at the touch of a button. Brewed coffee, espresso, cappuccino, latte, flat white, red eye's... The list goes on.. All your coffee bar favorites are pre-programged. The best part is the machine piratically cleans itself.Date published: 2017-03-30Rated 3 out of 5 by Calibrosch from Makes great coffee, breaks a lot Technically, we love this machine. It has so many great options and when it works, it works well. But, we've had ours for 18 months and already had to replace the machine once (under warranty) and are needing to ether replace it or send for major repairs on the grinder again. It is a big investment so frustrating to have so many problems in such a short time.Date published: 2017-01-08Rated 5 out of 5 by wonging from Fully automatic My husband likes to make latte's. We went through a Breville and a DeLongi and are finally happy with our Krups. We wanted a machine which the milk could be poured into the mug instead of a container. It makes delicious lattes and is fully automatic. It's pricey but it has a 2 year warranty.Date published: 2016-12-02Rated 1 out of 5 by NANCY456 from Broken Three Times in One Year I mostly loved this machine, but it is high maintenance. There are frequent clean cycles and rinse cycles that always seem to happen when you want your coffee. My main complaint is that the machine broke three times in the second year that we had it. We sent it off for repair multiple times, but the fact that it has broken so many times makes me give this a one star rating for the price.Date published: 2016-01-29Rated 5 out of 5 by LindaRose333 from Great Machine This is a great machine, just clean it regularly and it should last you a long time. It makes great espresso and lattes and is fully automatic. We used it quite a bit over the holiday. My husband likes it as well. I'm very happy with my purchase. P.S. Keep your receipt for warranty reasons (2 years). You don't have to register it.Date published: 2015-11-29