Krups Barista Fully Automatic Espresso Machine
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
As convenient as having a personal barista on call, this advanced machine has the specialized savvy to prepare 17 different coffee bar recipes at the touch of a single button—more than any other fully automatic espresso/cappuccino maker on the market. The intuitive digital touchscreen makes it easy to customize your selections, from coffee flavor and strength to brewing temperature and quantity.
- Fully automatic machine makes everything from perfect espressos and ristrettos to cappuccinos, lattes and machiattos—all with one-touch convenience.
- Unique 2-step frothing system preheats the milk, froths it directly in the cup along with the espresso for a perfect drink; after each use, the system automatically cleans the steam nozzle thoroughly.
- One-touch, full-color digital screen allows for complete customization of drinks, featuring a "favorites" menu that features up to eight different drinks on up to eight different profiles.
- Metal conical burr grinder automatically adjusts the grind texture and amount of ground coffee to suit your selected beverage; grinder bypass for using preground coffee.
- Adjustable coffee dispenser height accommodates different cup sizes.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 11 1/2" x 15 1/2" x 15 1/4" high.
- 25 lb. 8 oz.
- Water tank: 57 fl. oz. cap.
- Bean hopper: 9.9 oz. cap.
- 1450 watts.
- Model #EA9010.
- Patented Thermoblock heating system has a powerful 15-bar high-pressure pump for optimal extraction of coffee flavor and aroma—and a rich amber crema.
- Claris water filtration system helps ensure the purest flavor.
- Automatic rinsing and de-scaling programs make cleaning effortless.
- Stainless steel and plastic construction.
- Includes: two marked recipe cups, cleaning solution for steam nozzle, descaling powder and cleaning tablets.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Machine covered by Krups Elite Service, which provides advanced customer service support, helpful brewing tips and access to exclusive coffee and teas from around the world, including exclusive deals and discounts from Krups partners.
- Water filter should be replaced every two months or after filtering 52 quarts (50 liters) of water.
- Wipe housing clean as needed with a damp cloth.
- Descale as needed using Krups descaler sachets.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
- Price Match Guarantee
Williams Sonoma Price Match Guarantee
At Williams Sonoma, we're committed to bringing you the best quality at the best prices.
If you find a lower price on any of our products, we'll match it—guaranteed. Click here for details.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Rated 5 out of 5 by naenae from Love this machine I never have to go to a coffee shop again. This machine does it all. I would highly recommend you getting one.Date published: 2019-06-25Rated 5 out of 5 by KRUPS Barista from I would recommend this product. The KRUPS cappuccino machine was very easy to put together and set up was a breeze. I like the placements of the machine and its commodities as they are very useful and handy. I made a cappuccino on the first go and the machine itself walks you through the process on the handy touchscreen and it even comes with its own handy cups. The functionality was very simple my 9 y/o used it to prepare my morning cup before I got out of bed.Date published: 2018-12-13Rated 5 out of 5 by Purply from Krupa Cappucino Machine I used this cappuccino maker over the weekend and I really like it. I like the ease of use the easy cleanup but most importantly I like the taste of the cappucino made from this machine. I would recommend this great cappucino maker if you are a cappuccino lover like I am because you will not be disappointed.Date published: 2018-12-13Rated 5 out of 5 by SFDukester from Really great machine with just a few "minor" misses...... First - this is a great machine - I only have a few minor complaints. This replaced a bean-to-cup machine that really only made espresso or coffee and you had to steam your own milk. This does all that and better. There are lots of pre-built recipes that make it very easy to use, unless you want to modify them, then it's a bit 'trickier', but still fairly easy, if you are patient. It also seems to use less coffee than my previous machine with equally, if not better, coffee quality.Date published: 2018-12-13Rated 5 out of 5 by Purply from Great Cappucino Maker I really like this cappuccino maker ...it is easy to use, easy to clean but the best important feature about this machine is that it makes the best cuppa cappucino I have ever made! If you like a good cappucino as I do this maker will not disappoint.....Date published: 2018-12-13Rated 5 out of 5 by Stef360 from I'm So In Love With This Machine! The KRUPS Cappuccino Machine is like a toy for grownups. Seriously. It's amazing, and a lot of fun.Date published: 2018-12-13Rated 4 out of 5 by Captain Awesome from Great coffee, fragile machine I love the machine. The instructions were slightly complicated and the machine takes a lot of work to setup, but once its ready to use, oh boy the cappuccinos are delicious. Careful, they are hot hot hot!Date published: 2018-12-13Rated 5 out of 5 by Melissa from Endless possibilities and envy among my friends The Krups Cappuccino machine (Series EA9000) is a Cadillac among home espresso/coffee brewing machines. The Krups machine takes up a good amount of kitchen counter real estate. It is important to consider the clearance needed to open the top of the machine to add coffee. My counters have cabinets above, so if I place it under the cabinets, I have to pull the machine forward and out from under the cabinets to add the coffee beans. The Krups machine comes with a thick instruction manual, but it is hardly needed, as the machine will pretty much walk you through the steps needed for just about anything. Upon setting up the machine, the menu will walk through the initial set up of language, unit of measure, date and time, the timing of the auto-off feature, the temperature of the drinks, and the hardness of the water in your area (the welcome kit comes with a water hardness testing strip). It then prompts you to install the water filter and cleansing liquid (also included in the welcome box). Once the machine has completed its initial setup, it's ready to start making drinks. There are several options that are preset into the menu. You can make ristretto, espresso, coffee, cappuccino, caffe latte, hot milk (with or without frothing), and hot water. With each of these options, there are further customizations you can make regarding the size, ratio of coffee to milk, frothing time, heating time, and coffee strength. The customizations can be endless, whether it be different types of coffee beans (whole bean or ground), different types of milk (if so desired), and different milk heating and frothing times. It is also possible to make up to 8 different personal profiles with up to 8 different personal recipes in each profile. I love this machine and feel quite fancy using it. It is definitely a conversational piece and the envy among my friends. I never feel the need to buy coffee house drinks, as I now can make exactly what I want, at home.Date published: 2018-12-13