Krups 2-in-1 Touch Cappuccino Machine
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $50 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card through November 14. Learn More
Bring your favorite neighborhood café right to your kitchen with this fully automatic machine. Krups' intuitive countertop brewer prepares a wide variety of barista-quality coffee drinks at the touch of a single button – from rich, dark espressos and ristrettos to frothy cappuccinos and lattes. A convenient two-in-one function lets you whip up two perfect beverages at once.
- Fully automatic brewer grinds whole coffee beans, then brews selected beverage with one-touch ease.
- Intuitive color touchscreen display makes it easy to select, customize and save your favorite coffee drinks.
- Customize drinks by adjusting coffee strength and size.
- To brew a pair of coffee drinks at a time, use the two-in-one function.
- Integrated milk attachment froths directly into your cup.
- Built-in burr grinder uses state-of-the-art technology to grind beans immediately before brewing.
- Patented thermoblock system ensures high-performance brewing.
- Designed and manufactured in France.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Plastic housing.
- 13 3/4" x 22 1/2" x 19 1/4" high.
- 21 lb. 6 oz.
- 57-fl.-oz.-cap. removable water tank.
- 9.5-ounce coffee-bean container.
- Model #EA880851.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to U.S. electrical standards.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Hand-wash water tank.
- Wipe machine clean with a damp cloth.
- Avoid harsh detergents and abrasive cleansers.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.