Krups 10-Speed Digital Hand Mixer
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
This precision handheld mixer is your secret weapon for sweet baking success. The ultra-versatile mixer provides the perfect speed for every task – whether you're whipping egg whites, mixing a big batch of cookie dough or kneading bread dough. To keep track of the mixing time, simply check the count-up digital timer.
- Handheld mixer features 10 precise speeds, plus a Turbo option for an extra burst of power right when you need it.
- Patented slow-start and auto-adjust features ensure gentle acceleration with consistent power throughout mixing tasks.
- Silicone-coated beaters help ensure thorough, quiet mixing.
- For maximum versatility, attachments include beaters, a whisk and a dough hook.
- Sturdy stainless-steel attachments are dishwasher safe and fit easily into their own convenient storage case.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Model #GN49285
- 10 1/4" x 6 1/2" x 7 1/4" high.
- 2 lb. 3 oz.
- 200 watts.
- Includes storage case and stainless-steel beaters, whisk and dough hook.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada, and is built to United States and Canadian electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- All attachments are dishwasher safe.
- Clean housing with damp cloth and dry thoroughly.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.