Krinner Christmas Tree Genie
Set up the Christmas tree in moments with this ingeniously designed stand. Simply step on the pedal to release the clamps, insert the tree, and then step again to close the clamps firmly around the trunk—no more bending, rebalancing or hand-tightened screws. Engineered and crafted in Germany, the rugged metal stand won’t tip or wobble.
- Works easily with any tree trunk, even irregular shapes.
- Five metal clamps operate independently for a steady grip.
- Extra-wide base for superb balance.Watertight reservoir holds a generous quantity of water without sloshing or spilling and has a water level indicator, so you know when it's time to refill.
- Durable green coated metal, stainless-steel clamp cables.
- Large accommodates tree trunks up to 7" diam. and trees up to 8' high.
- Extra-Large accommodates tree trunks up to 7" diam. and trees up to 12' high.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Large: 18" diam., 4" high; 1-gal. cap.; 13 lb.
- Extra Large: 20" diam., 6" high; 2.5-gal. cap.; 18 lb.
- Made in Germany.
Small, Medium and Large will be shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Extra Large will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.