Kombucha Kit, Floral Berry
Brew the ultimate flavored kombucha at home – our kit makes it easy to enjoy the bright, refreshing taste of this energizing, detoxifying tea-based beverage. Use the customized jar to ferment a wholesome blend of sweetened organic tea with a culture known as SCOBY (symbiotic culture of bacteria and yeast), flavored with sweet berries and a delicate floral finish. Rich in probiotics, vitamins and other nutrients, the resulting drink has a pleasantly tangy flavor and fizzy effervescence similar to sparkling cider.
- Kit contains everything you need to brew 1-gal. batch, including glass brewing jar, organic black tea, organic cane sugar, floral berry flavoring and SCOBY.
- Featuring its own filter and tap valve, customized brewing jar is first-ever fermentation jar designed especially for kombucha.
- Innovative jar provides controlled brewing environment with built-in ventilation.
- Rewritable label and wax pencil make it simple to identify each batch.
- SCOBY culture forms new SCOBY each time you brew; use original SCOBY to brew future batches or share with fellow DIY kombucha fans.
Dimensions & More Info
- 1-gal. glass brewing jar
- 1-oz. organic loose black tea leaves
- 1-oz. organic cane sugar
- 1 SCOBY (kombucha culture)
- Tight-weave cloth
- Rubber band
- Brewing Your Own Kombucha guide
- Reusable tea bag
- Williams Sonoma Tropical Citrus Flavor Pack (dried lavender, dried blueberries and dried hibiscus)
- Kombucha brewing process takes approx. 2–4 weeks.
- Brewing jar is glass; gaskets are silicone.
- Brewing jar: 7" diam., 10" high.
- All components are made in China.
Use & Care
- Hand-wash jar with lukewarm water and mild soap.
- Dry thoroughly before use.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Kombucha Kit, Floral Berry
|Kombucha Kit, Floral Berry||$49.95||$0|