KitchenAid® Stand Mixer Slow Juicer Attachment
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Enjoy fresh, healthy juices on demand by turning your KitchenAid stand mixer into a super-efficient slow juicer – all you need is this innovative attachment. Harnessing your mixer's powerful motor, it extracts juices to your specifications. Use the mixer's speed lever to precisely control the rate of juicing, and choose from three filters to customize the amount of pulp in your juice.
- Presses fruit, vegetables, greens and nuts to make everything from fresh, wholesome juices to creamy nut milks.
- Two-stage low-speed system first crushes the food, then presses it to produce the highest juice yield.
- Efficient slow-juicing action extracts maximum nutrients from your food.
- Control the rate of juicing by using the speed lever on your mixer.
- Extra-wide Tritan feed tube accommodates whole fruits and vegetables, minimizing prep time.
- Drip-stop helps ensure the neatest juicing.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Model # KSM1JA.
- BPA-free Tritan plastic juicing bowl, juice container, pulp container and feed tube; stainless-steel cutting blades and filters.
- Three stainless-steel filters customize the amount of pulp in your juice: choose low pulp, high pulp or no pulp (for sauces, jellies and jams).
- 7" x 9 3/4" x 11 3/4" high.
- 4 lb., 13 oz.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- All parts except drive system are dishwasher safe.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.