KitchenAid® Siphon Coffee Maker
- Only at Williams Sonoma
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Savor the rich, bright flavors of siphon-brewed coffee the easy way. This electric siphon brewer operates with the flip of a switch and no guesswork. It's fascinating to watch as vapor pressure pushes water upward to brew coffee in the top globe, and then as filtered coffee cascades back down into the carafe.
- Automatic siphon brewer is safe, easy to use and requires no open flame.
- Uses vacuum technology to brew a delicious velvety, complex cup of coffee with fuller body.
- Distinctive glass globe design offers a dramatic view of the siphon brewing process.
- Automatically turns off after water reaches ideal heating temperature.
- Choose your level of filtration with a reusable stainless-steel for full-bodied coffee or a cloth filter for a lighter brew.
- Dimensions & More Info
- On/off switch with LED indicator light.
- Premium glass construction with stainless-steel accents.
- Soft-touch handle.
- Includes carafe stand and cleaning brush.
- 40-fl.-oz. glass carafe.
- 6 3/4" x 8 3/4" x 14 1/4" high.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Hand-wash carafe.
- To avoid damage, do not immerse the carafe in water.
- Boil the new cloth filter in fresh water for
5 minutes to pre-shrink before using for
the first time.
- The cloth filter will continue
to shrink slightly for the next few uses and
will produce best quality brew from then on.
- Remove and rinse cloth filter in hot water after each use to remove all residue. Squeeze out excess water and hang to dry.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
- Price Match Guarantee
Williams Sonoma Price Match Guarantee
At Williams Sonoma, we're committed to bringing you the best quality at the best prices.
If you find a lower price on any of our products, we'll match it—guaranteed. Click here for details.