KitchenAid® Pro Line® Brushed Nickel Stand Mixer, 7 Qt.
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
A rich brushed-nickel finish brings luxe warmth to KitchenAid's largest, quietest and most powerful stand mixer ever. Designed for the avid home baker, this top-of-the-line machine combines a generous 7-qt. capacity with a full range of commercial features to deliver the ultimate mixing performance.
- Commercial design includes a bowl lift, heavy-duty metal knobs and all-metal gears.
- Rich brushed-nickel finish.
- 1.3-horsepower motor delivers robust mixing and kneading with surprisingly quiet operation.
- Planetary action allows attachments to spin independently while making continual rotations around the bowl for thorough mixing.
- Ten speeds range from very slow stirring to very high beating—an electronic sensor automatically maintains the optimal speed for the task at hand.
- Commercial power hub works with all KitchenAid attachments.
- Hand assembled in Greenville, Ohio, home of KitchenAid since 1919.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 7-qt. cap. stainless-steel work bowl.
- Wire whisk.
- Stainless-steel flat beater.
- Stainless-steel dough hook.
- Featuring all-metal gears, this robust mixer is designed for long-lasting service, delivering the ultimate performance with minimal noise.
- Polished 7-qt. cap. stainless-steel bowl with comfort handle.
- High-performance attachments include a wire elliptical whip, flat beater and dough hook.
- Professional whip with 11 stainless-steel wires operates 33% more quickly than typical whips for optimal aeration of egg whites or cream.
- Makes up to 14 dozen cookies or 8 lbs. of dough.
- All metal gears and touch points are built to last and backed by a 5-year total replacement warranty.
- Full metal-plated die-cast zinc housing with brushed-nickel finish.
- 1.3 Hp.
- 4 3/4" x 13 1/4" x 16 1/2" high.
- 26 lb.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Designed, engineered and assembled in the USA.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
- Price Match Guarantee
Williams Sonoma Price Match Guarantee
At Williams Sonoma, we're committed to bringing you the best quality at the best prices.
If you find a lower price on any of our products, we'll match it—guaranteed. Click here for details.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Rated 5 out of 5 by Chloe111 from Kitchen Aid will be a forever favorite! This is the second kitchen aid stand mixer I’ve owned and I will never own anything else. I just replaced my 15 year old mixer for a newer model and I’m so impressed!! [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]Date published: 2019-11-07Rated 5 out of 5 by Valorie from Awesome for breadmaking I've only had this a couple weeks. I owned a smaller Kitchenaid stand mixer for 42 years. It still works, but I needed a monster machine because I wanted to start making all my own bread. I've made sourdough, whole wheat and pizza dough. It's getting a workout. Using the Kitchenaid to knead ensures your dough is never under-kneaded or over-kneaded if you follow the manual. I had read that the mixer makes a click while it is kneading, and yes it does, but it has no impact to performance, and I understand it is normal. It has a screw that you can adjust the beaters up or down, but it is set at the factory and was perfect upon arrival. I had read reviews that said the click was annoying and the beater was not adjustable. Well, it is not annoying and the beater is adjustable. And it scrapes up anything in the very bottom of the bowl, so everything gets mixed in. I agonized over the few things others had said in reviews, and decided to take the plunge. I'm sorry I waited so long. Just 3 months, but I could have been making bread 3 months earlier. I can't love it enough. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]Date published: 2019-09-18Rated 5 out of 5 by Hemiking from Worth waiting for. I recently purchased a 7qt copper mixer that I have been looking at buying for two years. I was waiting for my 25 year old Kitchen Aid 5qt to quit. I concluded that the 5 qt. was not going to stop working, so the investment in the 7qt. is a worthy purchase. It is amazing how much more power the larger mixer has. It is also nice to be able to double a recipe without flour flying out. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]Date published: 2019-01-09