KitchenAid® Pro Line® 4-Slice Toaster
- Only at Williams Sonoma
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Not only does the Pro Line Toaster share the classic style of KitchenAid’s legendary mixers, it shares its peerless craftsmanship and attention to detail as well. A heavyweight die-cast frame and beautiful exterior finish hint at its premium level of performance and functionality, including motorized lifting and lowering of bread and “A Little Longer” button for a touch more browning.
- Exceptionally crafted, heavy-duty die-cast aluminum construction.
- Beautiful yet durable exterior finish that is easy to clean.
- Automatically senses bread in the slot then lowers it to start toasting and raises it once finished.
- 2" extra-wide slots accommodate thickly sliced artisan breads and bagels.
- “A Little Longer” button allows for controlling additional browning at the end of toasting.
- Select the exact level of brownness you desire with the slider control.
- Automatic keep warm function keeps bread heated at end of toasting for up to 3 minutes.
- An LED timer light shows the progress of your toast and an audible signal indicates when toasting is complete.
- Lights above the slider control let you easily see your browning setting even in low light.
- Defrost function for thawing frozen bagels or waffles.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 13 3/4" x 12” x 8” high; 15 lb. 9 oz.
- Made in China.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
- Toasted Breakfast Sandwich Recipe
Toast the bread in a toaster and spread the butter on one side of each slice. Top 4 of the slices with the cheese, dividing evenly. Set aside.
In a 12-inch nonstick griddle or fry pan over medium heat, warm the oil. Break 2 eggs into the pan and cook until the whites are set and the edges of the yolks are just beginning to set, 3 to 4 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Transfer to a plate. Repeat with the remaining 2 eggs.
Place 1 egg on top of each cheese-topped bread slice, followed by 2 bacon slices. Arrange the arugula on top. Cover each sandwich with one of the remaining bread slices, buttered side down. Serve immediately. Serves 4.
- Price Match Guarantee
Williams Sonoma Price Match Guarantee
At Williams Sonoma, we're committed to bringing you the best quality at the best prices.
If you find a lower price on any of our products, we'll match it—guaranteed. Click here for details.