KitchenAid® Pro Line® Stand Mixer, 7-Qt., Copper
A gleaming copper finish brings warmth and richness to KitchenAid's largest, most powerful and quietest stand mixer ever. Designed for the avid home baker, this top-of-the-line machine combines a generous 7-qt. capacity with a full range of commercial features to deliver the ultimate mixing performance.
- Commercial design includes a bowl lift, heavy-duty metal knobs and all-metal gears.
- Rich tarnish-free copper finish.
- 1.3-horsepower motor delivers robust mixing and kneading with surprisingly quiet operation.
- Planetary action allows attachments to spin independently while making continual rotations around the bowl for thorough mixing.
- Ten speeds range from very slow stirring to very high beating—an electronic sensor automatically maintains the optimal speed for the task at hand.
- Commercial power hub works with all KitchenAid attachments.
- Hand assembled in Greenville, Ohio, home of KitchenAid since 1919.
Dimensions & More Info
- 7-qt. cap. stainless-steel work bowl.
- Wire whisk.
- Stainless-steel flat beater.
- Stainless-steel dough hook.
- Featuring all-metal gears, this robust mixer is designed for long-lasting service, delivering the ultimate performance with minimal noise.
- Polished 7-qt. cap. stainless-steel bowl with comfort handle.
- High-performance attachments include a wire elliptical whip, flat beater and dough hook.
- Professional whip with 11 stainless-steel wires operates 33% more quickly than typical whips for optimal aeration of egg whites or cream.
- Makes up to 14 dozen cookies or 8 lbs. of dough.
- All metal gears and touch points are built to last and backed by a 5-year total replacement warranty.
- Full metal-plated die-cast zinc housing with copper finish.
- 1.3 Hp.
- 4 3/4" x 13 1/4" x 16 1/2" high.
- 26 lb.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Designed, engineered and assembled in the USA.
Easter Sugar Cookies Recipe
Have all the ingredients at room temperature.
Over a sheet of parchment paper, sift together the flour and salt. Set aside.
In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the flat beater, beat the butter on medium speed for 1 minute. Add the cream cheese and continue beating until smooth, about 2 minutes. Add the sugar, increase the speed to medium-high and beat until fluffy and pale yellow, about 3 minutes. Add the egg yolks one at a time, beating well after each addition, then beat in the vanilla.
Reduce the speed to low and add the flour mixture in 3 additions, beating in each addition before adding more. Beat just until combined, stopping the mixer occasionally to scrape down the sides of the bowl.
Turn the dough out onto a floured surface. Using floured hands, form the dough into a smooth mound and divide into 2 equal portions. Shape each into a disk and wrap separately with plastic wrap. Refrigerate for at least 3 hours or up to 2 days.
Line several baking sheets with parchment paper. Remove 1 dough disk at a time from the refrigerator and let stand for 10 minutes. Place the dough on a clean, floured work surface and roll out to a thickness of 1/4 to 3/8 inch. This thickness is important to ensure the baked cookies will fit together.
Dip the cutters into flour just before using and cut out the shapes. Using an offset spatula, carefully transfer the cutouts to the prepared baking sheets, putting similar-size pieces on the same pan so that they bake evenly. The sides of each notch need to be parallel so the notch will fit into the interlocking piece after baking; if the sides have stretched apart, gently push them toward each other so they are parallel.
Repeat with the remaining dough. Gather up the scraps, reroll them and cut out additional cookies. Refrigerate the cookies until firm, 20 to 30 minutes.
Preheat an oven to 350°F.
Bake the cookies until lightly golden on the edges, 14 to 16 minutes. Transfer the baking sheets to wire racks and let the cookies cool for 5 minutes. If the dough has spread into the notches during baking, use a paring knife to gently trim off the excess cookie while still warm so the cookies will interlock when assembled. Let the cookies cool completely on the baking sheets, then decorate as desired and assemble (see tips below). Makes about 3 of each type of cookie.
Tips on Cutting Out and Assembling Cookies
Duck: For each duck, cut out 1 duck and 2 grass/water bases. After baking and decorating, interlock the duck with the 2 water bases.
Basket: For each basket, cut out 1 basket top and 1 basket base. After baking and decorating, interlock the top with the base.
Bunny: For each bunny, cut out 1 bunny and 1 grass/water base. After baking anddecorating, interlock the bunny with the grass base.
Flower: For each flower, cut out 1 flower and 1 grass/water base. After baking and decorating, interlock the flower with the grass base.
Egg: For each egg, cut out 1 egg top and 1 egg base. After baking and decorating, interlock the top with the base. Get the full easter sugar cookies recipe.
Price Match Guarantee
Williams Sonoma Price Match Guarantee
At Williams Sonoma, we're committed to bringing you the best quality at the best prices.
If you find a lower price on any of our products, we'll match it—guaranteed. Click here for details.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
KitchenAid® Pro Line® Stand Mixer, 7-Qt., Copper
|KitchenAid® Pro Line® Stand Mixer, 7-Qt., Copper||Sugg. Price $999.95 Our Price $749.95||$0|