KitchenAid® Pro Line® Series Blender with Thermal Control Jar, Copper
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
From KitchenAid's Pro Line blender series—its most powerful yet—this model offers the convenience of three Adapti-blend™ recipe programs with precise speed settings for smoothies, juices and soups, so you'll enjoy perfect results every time. It's also fitted with an exclusive Thermal Control Jar to heat soups faster and retain heat longer than the market leader, and it cleans up in a jiffy thanks to a self-cleaning cycle. A 3.5-peak-horsepower motor and a patented stainless-steel blade create a dynamic blending vortex that pulls ingredients downward, effortlessly blending smoothies, nut milks, soups and sauces or pureeing fruits and fibrous vegetables. Its iconic Pro Line Series design makes it an appealing addition to the countertop, both in contemporary and traditional kitchens.
- Three pre-set Adapti-Blend™ recipe programs: Smoothies, Juices, and Soups, which heats soup and keeps it hot.
- 56-oz. capacity Thermal Control Jar with removable ingredient-measuring cap allows you to heat soup faster and retain hot temperatures for longer than the market leader.
- 3.5-peak-horsepower motor offers the most power of any blender, easily handling tough ingredients like frozen fruits and firm vegetables.
- Patented asymmetric stainless-steel blade blends at four different angles for smooth, consistent results.
- Customize blending using the precision power dial with continuous variable speeds from 1 to 11 and high/low pulse option.
- Premium die-cast metal housing offers extra stability when blending at high speeds.
- Self-cleaning cycle—just add water, a drop of soap and start.
- Includes Flex-Edge tamper that simultaneously push ingredients toward vortex and scrapes sides of jar.
- Designed, engineered and assembled in USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 10 1/2" x 9" x 17 3/4" (with jar).
- 56-oz. cap. BPA-free jar.
- 3 1/2' three-pronged cord.
- Weight: 20 lb. 11 oz.
- Model #KSB8270
- Secure, vented lid with ingredient measuring cap simplifies adding ingredients before or during blending.
- 10-year limited replacement warranty.
- 3.5-peak-horsepower motor, 1800 watts, 15 Amps.
- UL-Listed; 120V.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Recipe book included.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- To Clean the Blender Base and Cord: Make sure blender is unplugged. Wipe the base and cord with warm, damp cloth and dry with a soft cloth.
- To Clean the Blender Jar, Lid and Ingredient Cap: Remove any remaining contents from the blender jar. Fill 1/3 of the blender jar with warm water and add 1 drop of liquid detergent. Place the lid on the blender jar and make sure the jar is fully in place on the blender base. Turn the dial to the Self-Cleaning Cycle. Flip the Start/Stop toggle switch up or down to start the cycle. When the program finishes, pour out the soapy water and rinse blender jar, lid and ingredient cap with warm water.
- Blender jar is dishwasher safe. The lid, Flex Edge tamper and ingredient cap should be washed on the top shelf of the dishwasher.
- They can also be hand washed with a damp cloth and soapy water.
- Note: The handle grip can remain on the handle of the blender jar during cleaning and dishwasher cycles. If needed, it can be removed to run through the dishwasher separately and then be re-attached.
- To avoid damaging the blender, do not immerse the base or cord in water. To avoid scratching the blender, do not use abrasive cleansers or scouring pads.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.