KitchenAid® Pro Line® Espresso Machine
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
The KitchenAid Pro Line Espresso Maker has dual boilers for brewing and steaming simultaneously, so you can pull a shot and steam milk with no delay in between. Cappuccino and latte lovers will appreciate the advanced frothing features, including a pitcher spout shaped to create beautiful latte art. The machine's design echoes the iconic look of KitchenAid mixers for a classic addition to your kitchen countertop.
- Dual independent boilers ensure optimal brewing/steaming temperatures and allow for brewing espresso and steaming milk at the same time.
- 15-bar pressure pump for maximum extraction of flavor.
- Steam dial lets you precisely control the volume of frothing steam.
- Stainless-steel milk-frothing arm adjusts horizontally and vertically for a comfortable working position.
- Hot water dispenser for making Americanos, tea, hot chocolate and more.
- Dimensions & More Info
Espresso maker includes:
- Shower-screen brush
- Stainless-steel frothing pitcher
- Single- and double-shot filter baskets
- Frothing nozzle
- Model # KES2102.
- Can be used with paper coffee pods.
- Frothing pitcher spout is specially shaped to create latte art.
- Built-in cup warmer and rail allow you to brew directly into a warm cup, so espresso remains hot.
- Die-cast aluminum housing.
- 12 1/4" x 12 1/2" x 15 1/2" high.
- 60-fl.-oz. cap. water tank.
- 29 lb.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Wipe the espresso machine housing with a clean damp cloth and dry with a soft cloth. Do not use abrasive cleansers or scouring pads when cleaning the machine, or any part or accessory.
- Hand-wash the portafilter in warm, soapy water and rinse with clean water. Dry with a soft cloth.
- Use the shower screen brush or a damp cloth to brush or wipe coffee grounds from the brew head gasket and shower screen.
- The frothing arm and nozzle should always be cleaned after milk is frothed. Remove the frothing sleeve from the frothing nozzle by pulling it downward. The frothing sleeve can be washed in warm, soapy water. Make sure any openings in the sleeve are free of residue.
- Wipe the frothing arm and nozzle with a clean damp cloth. Do not use an abrasive scouring pad.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
- Price Match Guarantee
Williams Sonoma Price Match Guarantee
At Williams Sonoma, we're committed to bringing you the best quality at the best prices.
If you find a lower price on any of our products, we'll match it—guaranteed. Click here for details.
Rated 4 out of 5 by S_Dukes from Countertop Appliance I purchased the kitchen aid Espresso machine about two weeks ago, I cannot wait to use it this weekend. I love the sleek look and design. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]Date published: 2019-10-17Rated 5 out of 5 by tim09 from Excellent Espresso Maker This is the second KitchenAid Espresso maker I have owned. After 2+ years of roughly 2 cups per day the first one developed an electrical issue and started to trip circuit breakers. A call to KitchenAid with the serial number resulted in a new expresso maker being shipped. The new one arrived approximately one week later and I shipped the old one back in the same box. Even if the warranty experience wasn't so easy, I love the espresso maker. With the dual boilers I can make a latte very quickly and even make 3-4 in a reasonable time. The espresso shots are always smooth and the milk steams very quickly. I think the quality of the drink is equal to most coffee shops. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]Date published: 2019-10-04Rated 4 out of 5 by BiggunKJ from Great Espresso Machine This is my first Espresso/Cappuccino machine and it works great. The only complaint I have is the boiler for the Espresso doesn’t stay at the ready to brew range for very long...it loses temperature quickly. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]Date published: 2019-07-30Rated 4 out of 5 by MrsPrendy from Daily Barista I have had my machine for over a year and have used it nearly daily since the day it arrived. Having worked as a barista this machine is all I wanted/needed to avoid the daily trip and expense of the coffee shop. However, I came looking for a potential fix to my "Hot Water Button" as it started sticking. I was shocked by some of these reviews and hope this isn't a sign if more problems to come. Any advice on the button issue?Date published: 2019-01-06Rated 4 out of 5 by RichS from Double boilers is the key I've tried several expresso makers in the past and never been satisfied. I found it hard to coordinate making the espresso and foaming the milk adequately. I thought a machine with two boilers would solve the problem and it does. Very happy with this machine. Foaming the mild does take some practice but once you've got it figured out it is great. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]Date published: 2019-01-02Rated 5 out of 5 by a0alv from Great coffee, right milk still a challenge We are really happy with our expresso maker. Expresso is great (we live in Colombia so we only use Colombian coffee). We continue to learn how to make the “right milk”, it has been difficult for us so our cappuccino isn’t the best [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]Date published: 2018-05-30Rated 5 out of 5 by J Day from Great coffee machine Purchased my espresso machine 10 years ago and i love it. It's makes great coffee and is a stunning piece of equipment in my kitchen. No issues with it but important to descale regularly.Date published: 2018-05-03Rated 5 out of 5 by Nicole24 from Great product We received this as a replacement, it works great! [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]Date published: 2018-02-15