KitchenAid® Pour-Over Coffee Maker
Re-create every step of the pour-over method at the touch of a button with an advanced electronic brewer that brews a flavorful and rich, full-bodied coffee. After heating water to the optimal brewing temperature (a precise 200°F), the machine pre-wets the grounds to begin the flavor-extraction (blooming) process, then pours and pauses the flow of water over the coffee grounds with precise timing to maximize every nuance of flavor and aroma—just as a master barista would.
- Meets the Gold Cup standards of the Specialty Coffee Association of America (SCAA).
- Carefully timed and calibrated release of the water evenly saturates the grounds to extract every nuance of coffee flavor and aroma.
- Other features include Medium and Dark Roast settings, cup selector and easy-to-read digital display.
Dimensions & More Info
- 11" x 8 3/4" x 15" high
- 40-fl.-oz. cap.
- Model #KCM0802.
- Brewing optimization system offers medium or dark roast settings.
- A cup selector lets you adjust brewing from two to eight cups.
- Visible brewing indicator makes it easy to monitor the brewing process.
- Easy-to-read digital display has Heating, Pouring, Steeping and Enjoy indicators.
- Water tank is located close to the brew basket to minimize heat loss.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards
- Made in China.
Use & Care
- Glass carafe and filter basket are dishwasher safe.
- Wipe housing clean with a damp cloth.
- Dry all parts thoroughly before reassembling the coffee brewer.
- The coffee brewer can be descaled by using a packaged descaling agent, which can be found at various retail stores or online. Run the coffee brewer through a complete "Clean" cycle using a full tank of the descaling solution.
- The "Clean" cycle can be completed at regular intervals, if desired, without the "Clean" indicator needing to light up: Follow step 1, then press "Menu" three times and then "Set" to manually activate the "Clean" cycle.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
KitchenAid® Pour-Over Coffee Maker
|KitchenAid Pour Over Coffee Brewer, Medallion Silver||No Longer Available|