KitchenAid Glass Tea Kettle
- Online Only
Tea lovers, take note! The KitchenAid electric teakettle heats water to the ideal steeping temperature for your preferred variety of tea. The clear glass globe reveals the tea brewing process in action, and the steeper is easily removable so your tea doesn't oversteep. A handy steeper holder keeps counters clean from drips.
- Five specialty tea settings: Warm, Green, White, Oolong, Black and Herbal.
- Temperature selector on base ensures water is heated to the ideal temperature for steeping, preserving each tea's unique flavors and aromas.
- Brews loose-leaf teas or tea bags.
- Automatically goes into Warm mode after heating cycle to keep tea at optimal drinking temperature of 70 degrees F for 30 minutes.
- Removable stainless-steel steeper includes a portable holder to keep counter drip-free.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 1 1/2-qt. cap.
- 9 1/2" x 8 1/2" x 10 1/2" high.
- 4 lb. 4 oz.
- Model # KEK1322SS.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Chime sounds when water has reached desired temperature.
- Premium Schott Duran® glass and stainless-steel construction.
- Convenient water level markings on glass.
- Stainless-steel limescale filter.
- Cord wrap on base.
- Can also be used to quickly boil water in minutes (without steeper).
- Use & Care
- Clean the glass kettle and base by hand only. Wash with a soft, damp cloth. Dry thoroughly with a soft, dry cloth. Do not wash in the dishwasher. Do not immerse in water.
- Wash the lid parts, steeper and steeper holder by hand with a soft cloth in warm sudsy water.
- Calcium deposits (scale) from water will build up in the kettle over time and impair brewing efficiency and tea quality. If you notice scale buildup inside your kettle or that it takes longer than usual to brew, then it is time to descale.
To descale your kettle:
- Fill the kettle with white vinegar to the MIN (0.5 L) mark. Add water to the 1.0 L mark. Boil and allow to stand overnight. Empty the solution from the kettle.
- Fill the kettle with water, bring to a boil and drain out the water. Repeat this step twice. The kettle is now ready to use.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.