KitchenAid® Limited Edition Heritage Artisan Model K 5-Qt Stand Mixer with Stainless-Steel Bowl
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
A compact version of KitchenAid's commercial-size models, this special-edition retro stand mixer is designed with enough power and capacity to prepare large batches of cake batter or cookie dough while accommodating the size of home kitchens. This anniversary edition features a white stainless-steel bowl and white trim accents and is expertly hand assembled in Greenville, Ohio – home of KitchenAid since 1919.
- Planetary action allows attachments to spin independently while making continual rotations around bowl for thorough mixing.
- 10 speeds range from very slow stirring to very fast beating.
- Head tilts for easy removal of work bowl and beaters.
- Power hub is compatible with any of KitchenAid’s optional attachments (sold separately)
- 5-qt. stainless-steel bowl with white finish locks to base.
- Includes Flex Edge beater, dough hook, wire whip and clear plastic pouring shield.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 14 1/4" x 9 1/2" x 14" high.
- 22 lb.
- Designed, engineered and assembled in the USA.
- Model #KSM180RPMB.
- Die-cast zinc and aluminum housing.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada, and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Use & Care
- Work bowl is dishwasher safe.
- Hand-wash flat beater, dough hook and wire whip with warm, soapy water.
- Clean base with damp cloth and dry thoroughly.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.