KitchenAid® Artisan Mini Stand Mixer with Flex Edge Beater
- Special Offer
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
The Artisan Mini with flex edge beater packs the power and performance of KitchenAid Classic™ tilt-head mixers into a compact design that's 20% smaller and 25% lighter. This space-savvy mixer makes five dozen cookies, and it works with all KitchenAid hub attachments to become the culinary center of your kitchen. This model includes a Flex Edge beater and a polished bowl with handle.
- Compact size is ideal for apartments and smaller kitchens.
- 3 1/2-qt. polished stainless-steel bowl with ergonomic handle; locks to base.
- Flex Edge beater scrapes sides of bowl for faster, more efficient mixing.
- Soft-start feature helps avoid ingredient splash.
- Includes Flex Edge beater, dough hook and wire whip.
- Available in a range of colors including Medallion Silver, a Williams Sonoma exclusive.
- Hand assembled in Greenville, Ohio, by KitchenAid, an American brand since 1919.
- Dimensions & More Info
Stand Mixer includes:
- 3 1/2-qt.-cap. stainless-steel work bowl with handle.
- Flex Edge beater.
- Dough hook.
- Wire whip.
- Soft-start feature reduces spattering.
- Planetary action allows attachments to spin independently while making continual rotations around the bowl for thorough mixing.
- Ten speeds range from very slow stirring to very high whipping.
- Head tilts for easy removal of work bowl and beaters.
- Fits all current KitchenAid stand mixer attachments.
- Die-cast zinc body.
- 12 1/2" x 7 3/4" x 12 1/2" high.
- 16 lb. 8 oz.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Designed, engineered and assembled in the USA.
- Use & Care
- Work bowl, Flex Edge beater and dough hook are top rack dishwasher safe.
- Hand-wash wire whip with warm, soapy water
- Clean base with damp cloth and dry thoroughly.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 5 out of 5 by NonBaker from Perfect size So glad I bought the mini mixer. I am not much of a baker, but wanted something for the few times I do bake. I actually find myself looking for things to bake just so I can use the mixer. I chose this one for it's size and the handle on the bowl. I have used it for cookies, shredding meat, biscuits, and pretzels. I hope KitchenAid makes a glass bowl that fits this mixer.Date published: 2017-03-22Rated 5 out of 5 by KitKatgirl from The Best!! Seems like I have been waiting forever for this size in the KitchenAid stand mixer. I couldn't be more pleased.Date published: 2017-02-05Rated 5 out of 5 by binnsmomma from Wonderful Mixer We got this for our 7 year old daughter for her birthday. She loved the smaller size and wanted a mixer like mom. I have to say I love the smaller size too. It is nice to have around when I don't need a full size mixer. We will get lots of use out of it. I am also glad we opted for the bowl with the handle, it makes it much easier to get off.Date published: 2017-01-10Rated 5 out of 5 by LatteSipper from Better at small jobs than the larger KitchenAids I recently got Williams-Sonoma's mini KitchenAid mixer with the wiper blade and handle on the bowl. I love the way the candy apple red stands out in my small 1 bedroom kitchen. I used to have a Classic KitchenAid mixer but it was too large for my small space, and really wasn't useful preparing dishes for 1 or 2 people...I used to have to beat 4 egg whites in the classic mixer, but with the mini it can beat 1 egg white...which means I will use it a lot more for everyday tasks instead of just for special occasions.Date published: 2016-11-27