KitchenAid® Artisan Mini Stand Mixer with Flex Edge Beater, Copper
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
The Artisan Mini with flex edge beater packs the power and performance of KitchenAid Classic™ tilt-head mixers into a compact design that's 20% smaller and 25% lighter. This space-savvy mixer makes five dozen cookies, and it works with all KitchenAid hub attachments to become the culinary center of your kitchen. Clad with an eye-catching copper finish, this model includes a Flex Edge beater and a polished bowl with handle.
- Compact size is ideal for apartments and smaller kitchens.
- Metallic copper finish will not tarnish and will never need polishing.
- 3 1/2-qt. polished stainless-steel bowl with ergonomic handle; locks to base.
- Flex Edge beater scrapes sides of bowl for faster, more efficient mixing.
- Soft-start feature helps avoid ingredient splash.
- Includes Flex Edge beater, dough hook and wire whip.
- Available in a range of colors including Medallion Silver, a Williams Sonoma exclusive.
- Hand assembled in Greenville, Ohio, by KitchenAid, an American brand since 1919.
- Dimensions & More Info
Stand Mixer includes:
- 3 1/2-qt.-cap. stainless-steel work bowl with handle.
- Flex Edge beater.
- Dough hook.
- Wire whip.
- Soft-start feature reduces spattering.
- Planetary action allows attachments to spin independently while making continual rotations around the bowl for thorough mixing.
- Ten speeds range from very slow stirring to very high whipping.
- Head tilts for easy removal of work bowl and beaters.
- Fits all current KitchenAid stand mixer attachments.
- Die-cast zinc body.
- 12 1/2" x 7 3/4" x 12 1/2" high.
- 16 lb. 8 oz.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Designed, engineered and assembled in the USA.
- Use & Care
- Work bowl, Flex Edge beater and dough hook are top rack dishwasher safe.
- Hand-wash wire whip with warm, soapy water
- Clean base with damp cloth and dry thoroughly.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Cail from Pretty Love the color and mixer! Already used it a bunch! [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]Date published: 2019-01-11Rated 5 out of 5 by Copper User from Looks great I received this for Christmas and it looks wonderful on my counter. The unit is big enough to make cakes, cookies, etc. but does not take up much room. I have not used it much but it has worked great. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]Date published: 2019-01-05Rated 5 out of 5 by nancy k from Love this little machine! After many years of baking using only a hand mixer, I finally decided to purchase a mini KitchenAid. I have limited counter space and this copper beauty fits neatly in a corner and moves out easily when needed. I bake 3-4 times a week and find this machine so much more convenient than a hand mixer and a pleasure to use. I wold highly recommend it to anyone with limited space but a desire for a quality product.Date published: 2018-09-21Rated 1 out of 5 by Wdmandie from Cannot get replacement parts I would NEVER buy this size EVER AGAIN. Large ones are great but at 75 I need something I can lift. DO NOT BUY THIS MACHINE!!!!Date published: 2018-04-15Rated 4 out of 5 by Bea H from Love the copper! The mini size does not require much counter space and easily fits under overhead cupboards. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]Date published: 2018-01-30Rated 5 out of 5 by Sandra Ann from Just the right size to sit on my kitchen counter! Love the size! Perfect for the recipes I’m fixing! [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]Date published: 2017-11-06