KitchenAid® 11-Piece Professional Knife Set, Onyx Black
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
KitchenAid brings the exceptional quality and iconic design of its legendary kitchen electrics to this signature 11-piece cutlery set, including a variety of knives for precision prep. Each customized for specific culinary tasks, these efficient knives combine durable composite handles with precision-forged blades to guarantee years of professional performance.
- Blades are forged from a single piece of high-carbon, stain-resistant German steel.
- Each blade is expertly hand sharpened with a diamond stone to ensure a precise, razor-sharp edge.
- Advanced tempering and ice-hardening processes result in an extraordinarily durable blade that stays sharper longer.
- Bolsters and full tangs strengthen the knives, while guaranteeing optimal balance and stability.
- Triple-riveted composite handles are designed for a steady, comfortable grip.
- Painted die-cast zinc storage block is durable and easy to clean, with rubber footing for stability on the countertop.
- Storage blocks available in signature colors that complement KitchenAid electrics and appliances.
11-Piece Set includes:
- 3" peeling knife
- 3 1/2" paring knife
- 5 1/2" serrated utility knife
- 6" utility knife
- 7" santoku
- 8" bread knife
- 8" chef's knife
- 8" slicing knife
- Kitchen shears
- Diamond sharpener
- Storage block
Please note: Storage block is counted as an individual piece.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 3" Peeling Knife: 3"-long blade; 4"-long handle; 1.6 oz.
- 3 1/2" Paring Knife: 3 1/2"-long blade; 4"-long handle; 3.2 oz.
- 5 1/2" Serrated Utility Knife: 5 1/2"-long blade; 4 1/2"-long handle; 4.8 oz.
- 6" Utility Knife: 6"-long blade; 4 1/2"-long handle; 4.8 oz.
- 7" Santoku : 7"-long blade; 5"-long handle; 6 oz.
- 8" Bread Knife: 8"-long blade; 5"-long handle; 6.4 oz.
- 8" Chef's Knife: 8"-long blade; 5 1/4"-long handle; 8 oz.
- 8" Slicing Knife: 8-long blade; 4 3/4"-long handle; 6.4 oz.
- Kitchen Shears: 8"-long overall; 4.8 oz.
- Diamond Sharpener: 13 1/2" overall; 12.8 oz.
- Storage Block: 10 1/2" x 5 3/4" x 14" high.
- Assembled in the USA.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain each knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, you should not need to sharpen your knife more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
- Free Knife Sharpening in Stores
Working with a sharp knife is safer, more effective and much less tiring than trying to cut and slice with a dull one. To ensure top performance, bring your favorite knife into your local store and one of our cutlery experts will give it a fresh, new edge using our precision equipment. The first knife is free; each additional knife is just $5.
Our stores also offer knife demonstrations to teach you the correct grip, positioning and basic knife techniques and can help you find the perfect cutlery for your needs – just ask a store associate for assistance.
- Price Match Guarantee
Williams Sonoma Price Match Guarantee
At Williams Sonoma, we're committed to bringing you the best quality at the best prices.
If you find a lower price on any of our products, we'll match it—guaranteed. Click here for details.