KitchenAid® 11-Piece Professional Knife Set, Candy Apple Red
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
KitchenAid brings the exceptional quality and iconic design of its legendary kitchen electrics to this signature 11-piece cutlery set, including a variety of knives for precision prep. Each customized for specific culinary tasks, these efficient knives combine durable composite handles with precision-forged blades to guarantee years of professional performance.
- Blades are forged from a single piece of high-carbon, stain-resistant German steel.
- Each blade is expertly hand sharpened with a diamond stone to ensure a precise, razor-sharp edge.
- Advanced tempering and ice-hardening processes result in an extraordinarily durable blade that stays sharper longer.
- Bolsters and full tangs strengthen the knives, while guaranteeing optimal balance and stability.
- Triple-riveted composite handles are designed for a steady, comfortable grip.
- Painted die-cast zinc storage block is durable and easy to clean, with rubber footing for stability on the countertop.
- Storage blocks available in signature colors that complement KitchenAid electrics and appliances.
11-piece set includes:
- 3" peeling knife.
- 3 1/2" paring knife.
- 5 1/2" serrated utility knife.
- 6" utility knife.
- 7" santoku.
- 8" bread knife.
- 8" chef's knife.
- 8" slicing knife.
- Kitchen shears.
- Diamond sharpener.
- Storage block.
Please note: Storage block is counted as an individual piece.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 3" Peeling Knife: 3"-long blade; 4"-long handle; 1.6 oz.
- 3 1/2" Paring Knife: 3 1/2"-long blade; 4"-long handle; 3.2 oz.
- 5 1/2" Serrated Utility Knife: 5 1/2"-long blade; 4 1/2"-long handle; 4.8 oz.
- 6" Utility Knife: 6"-long blade; 4 1/2"-long handle; 4.8 oz.
- 7" Santoku : 7"-long blade; 5"-long handle; 6 oz.
- 8" Bread Knife: 8"-long blade; 5"-long handle; 6.4 oz.
- 8" Chef's Knife: 8"-long blade; 5 1/4"-long handle; 8 oz.
- 8" Slicing Knife: 8-long blade; 4 3/4"-long handle; 6.4 oz.
- Kitchen Shears: 8"-long overall; 4.8 oz.
- Diamond Sharpener: 13 1/2" overall; 12.8 oz.
- Storage Block: 10 1/2" x 5 3/4" x 14" high.
- Assembled in the USA.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain each knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, you should not need to sharpen your knife more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
- Free Knife Sharpening in Stores
Working with a sharp knife is safer, more effective and much less tiring than trying to cut and slice with a dull one. To ensure top performance, bring your favorite knife into your local store and one of our cutlery experts will give it a fresh, new edge using our precision equipment. The first knife is free; each additional knife is just $5.
Our stores also offer knife demonstrations to teach you the correct grip, positioning and basic knife techniques and can help you find the perfect cutlery for your needs – just ask a store associate for assistance.
Rated 5 out of 5 by emherrma from Super sharp. Good metal I had previously used a cheap knife set and never knew what I was missing. The metal just feels better in your hand and the sharpness is unbelievable. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]Date published: 2019-06-11Rated 5 out of 5 by Cedwar45 from Great product. Had these about 2 months and they are substantial improvements over our "German" models we had previously. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]Date published: 2018-03-07Rated 5 out of 5 by DaveNiskayuna from Outstanding Quality Looks beautiful on my counter, but best of all, knives work very well -- very sharp. Well balanced; not too heavy, not too light, easy to handle. I am very possessive of this kitchen set....no one in my family dares to use them!!!Date published: 2016-12-03Rated 5 out of 5 by Moves Like Jagger from Comes with ninja skills The knives are sharp and weighted well. They are easy to sharpen. They are easy to clean.Date published: 2016-08-09Rated 4 out of 5 by Chefarianne from Excellent product! Attractive on the counter! Knives are perfectly balanced in my hand, making chopping, slicing, and detail work easy and efficient. My hand did not tire over long use. The blades are very thin, comparable to a ceramic blade, making fine slicing, mincing and chiffonade a pleasurable task. Attractive addition to my counter.Date published: 2016-05-28Rated 5 out of 5 by Unmbrat from doesn't disappoint The knives are stylish and add to my kitchen decor I love the pop of color and this makes using them that much more fun. It doesn't feel like a chore or mundane. The knives are sharp and maintain their sharpness through multiple tasks from slicing beef to chopping herbs and then slicing a tomato with ease. I would highly recommend these to anyone. Unlike most kitchen scissors that that come in a set these really work hard and I have used them to cut through chicken bone with ease. It's nice to have a stylish set of knives that look great with that pop of color instead of the same old boring black or plain wood handles and ordinary knife block. The name KitchenAid stands for quality and this product is no differentDate published: 2016-05-06Rated 5 out of 5 by Preacher from Kitchenaid Pro Cutlery I have used a number of different cutlery sets as a home and amateur chef over the last 40 years. This set of cutlery far excels all others I have used in functionality and appearance. There is a knife for every occasion from slicing meats to chopping vegetables to thin slicing breads. Great assortment of high quality knives with the addition of a really good whet rod to keep the edges clean. Would and have recommended these knives to all my friends. Well worth every penny of the purchase price.Date published: 2016-04-27Rated 5 out of 5 by vanvlecq from An Excellent Cutlery Set This set of Kitchen Aid knives is very well designed. The selection of knives covers a wide range of possible uses. The cutlery is well balanced and comfortable to use. The blade quality is excellent. The knives hold a very fine edge and it takes little effort to keep them sharp (very sharp!). The sharpening stone is weighty and extremely efficient. I've used these knives for everything from fine-slicing garlic to boning chickens, slicing bread, carving ham and prepping vegetables for stews and such. The blades performed flawlessly and allowed me to work quickly. This is easily the highest quality cutlery set I've ever had the pleasure of wielding in the kitchen. My only caveat is be careful when working with these knives - they're very, very sharp.Date published: 2016-04-09