KitchenAid® Limited Edition 5-Qt. Queen of Hearts Artisan Stand Mixer with Glass Bowl
- Free Fast Shipping
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
A smaller version of commercial-size stand mixers, this 100-year-anniversary edition is designed with enough power and capacity to prepare large batches of cake batter and cookie dough without compromising kitchen counter space. It's expertly hand assembled in Greenville, Ohio – home of KitchenAid® since 1919 – and features sleek chrome accents and miniature red hearts.
- Planetary action allows attachments to spin independently while making continual rotations around bowl for thorough mixing.
- 10 speeds range from very slow stirring to very high beating.
- 5-qt. glass bowl locks to base.
- Head tilts for easy removal of work bowl and beaters.
- Includes flat beater, dough hook, wire whip and flex edge beater.
- 100-year-anniversary edition features chrome accents and small red hearts painted along trim.
- Exclusive version includes glass bowl and stainless-steel accessories.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 14 1/4" x 9 1/2" x 14" high.
- 22 lb.
- Designed, engineered and assembled in USA.
- Model #KSM180QHGSD.
- Power hub is compatible with KitchenAid® attachments (sold separately).
- Die-cast zinc and aluminum housing.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada, and is built to U.S. electrical standards.
- Use & Care
- Work bowl is dishwasher safe.
- Hand-wash flat beater, dough hook, wire whip and pouring shield with warm, soapy water.
- Clean base with damp cloth and dry thoroughly.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Can you list the differences between the “Queen of Hearts” stand mixer that has the metal bowl & this one with the glass bowl? Are there any differences other than metal bowl vs glass bowl? Does the glass bowl have any limited edition markings on it?Hi Blessedimperfection, The glass bowl version has stainless accessories and the flex edge beater (a stainless steel flat beater, a flex edge beater, a stainless steel C-dough hook and a stainless steel 6-wire whip). The metal bowl version has coated accessories and a pouring shield instead of the flex edge beater (coated flat beater, a coated C-dough hook, a 6-wire whip and a one-piece pouring shield). The glass bowl does not have any limited edition markings.Date published: 2019-07-23