Kerber's Farm Mini Jam Sampler
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Kerber's Farm was established in 1940 and is now one of the last remaining working farms in Huntington, Long Island. Saved by owner Nick Voulgaris III in 2013, the Kerber's farm stand is famous today for its fresh-baked pies, homemade jams and epicurean goods. This gift sampler includes six of Kerber's Farm signature fruit jams, each prepared by hand in small batches – and with half the sugar of traditional jams.
- Includes six mini jars of apple jam, blueberry preserves, cherry preserves, "Kerberry" jam, peach jam and apricot jam.
- 1.25 oz. each.
- Packaged in a Kerber's Farm sustainable-wood gift crate.
- Made in USA.
- Apple Jam: Apples, pure cane sugar, pectin, spices, vanilla extract.
- Blueberry Preserves: Blueberries, pure cane sugar, light brown sugar, pectin, spices, vanilla, lemon juice.
- Cherry Preserves: Cherries, pure cane sugar, pectin, lemon, spices.
- Kerberry Jam: Blueberries, strawberries, raspberries, pure cane sugar, light brown sugar, pectin, lemon juice, vanilla, spices, orange zest.
- Peach Jam: Peaches, pure cane sugar, light brown sugar, pectin, lemon juice, spices.
- Apricot Jam: Apricots, pure cane sugar, light brown sugar, pectin, lemon juice, spices.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.