Kalorik 4 8/10-Qt Ceramic Steamer with Steaming Rack
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
It's fast and easy to prepare healthy, delicious meals with this innovative electric steamer. The ceramic cookware body has an extra-large capacity, making it ideal for steaming big batches. Moist heat surrounds food evenly, so food cooks to moist, tender perfection. Count on it for everything from flavorful salmon and veggies to the best-ever steamed rice.
- Precisely control cooking with an adjustable one-touch-control panel and 45-minute timer.
- BPA-free ceramic steamer is much healthier than the traditional plastic models. Stainless-steel steaming rack has convenient removable handles.
- Ceramic bowl is dishwasher safe and comes with lid, serving platter and drip-tray – plus heat-resistant potholders.
- Base and steamer rack fit inside basket for easy storage.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 12 3/4" x 11" x 11 1/2" high.
- 11 lb.
- 4.8-qt. cap.
- Model #DG 44815 BK.
- Established in Belgium in 1930, Kalorik is one of Europe's oldest manufacturers of household appliances.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada, and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Allow pot and lid to cool completely before cleaning.
- Ceramic pot and lid are dishwasher safe – or hand-wash in warm, soapy water.
- Hand-wash steam-boost insert.
- Wipe base clean with smooth cloth or damp sponge.
- Do not use harsh abrasives on any part of this appliance.
- Do not immerse the base in water or any other liquid.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.