Kalorik 3 1/2-Qt Air Fryer Pro, Stainless Steel
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Discover a healthy, high-tech way to enjoy all your favorite fried foods – with only a fraction of the fat and calories. Designed for the ultimate efficiency and ease of use, the Kalorik Air Fryer Pro features state-of-the-art technology with powerful, rapid hot-air circulation to cook food up to 30% faster than traditional methods.
- Multifunctional machine is great for airfrying, baking, grilling and roasting – with little or no added oil.
- Digital control panel has 8 smart cooking presets: Fries, Cupcake, Shrimp, Cake, Chicken, Steak, Fish and Onion Rings.
- Adjustable temperatures up to 400°F, plus a built-in 60-minute timer.
- Removable, dishwasher-safe parts – including a nonstick fry basket – for quick, easy cleanup.
- Ideal for cooking both fresh and frozen ingredients.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 11 1/4" x 13" x 12" high.
- 10 lb. 10 oz.
- 3.5-qt. cap.
- Model #FT 44844 SS.
- Sleek stainless-steel housing.
- Established in Belgium in 1930, Kalorik is one of Europe's oldest manufacturers of household appliances.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada, and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Unplug fryer and allow it to cool completely before cleaning.
- Basket and holder may be cleaned in hot water with mild detergent or in the dishwasher.
- Wipe interior and exterior with damp cloth or sponge and dry thoroughly.
- Do not use steel wool, metal scouring pads or harsh abrasives.
- Do not immerse fryer in water or any other liquid.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.