Kalorik 2-in-1 S'mores Maker, Stainless Steel
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Whip up the ultimate party desserts with this brilliant 2-in-1 machine. Whether your favorite treats are classic campfire-style s'mores or sweet morsels dipped in velvety chocolate fondue, Kalorik makes it all quick and easy. Use the S'mores function to roast marshmallows to gooey, golden-brown perfection. For the ultimate dessert fondues, use the one-touch switch to melt chocolate in minutes. A convenient storage tray holds fresh fruit, cookies, pretzels or other snacks for easy dipping.
- 3-position switch has three convenient functions: Melt, S'mores and Off.
- For s'mores, place marshmallows on stainless-steel forks, then toast by holding them over the central heating element.
- Use the Melt function to easily melt chocolate for fondue, pastries or homemade confections.
- Removable 4-compartment tray holds foods for dipping.
- Includes four stainless-steel fondue forks.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 14" diam., 6" high.
- 2 lb.
- Model #CYM 42873 SS.
- Established in Belgium in 1930, Kalorik is one of Europe's oldest manufacturers of household appliances.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada, and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Unplug appliance and allow it to cool completely before cleaning.
- Hand-wash stainless-steel cover and fondue forks in warm, soapy water.
- Rinse well and dry after cleaning.
- Wipe base with soft, damp cloth.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.