Kalamazoo Pizza Oven Tool Set
Our classic pizza tools have been specially selected and designed for use with the Kalamazoo Artisan Fire Pizza Oven. The set includes large and small peels for moving pizzas in and out of the oven, dough boxes to keep dough at the ready, a scraper to move and divide dough and a brush to clean the inside of the oven.
- The larger aluminum peel is for transferring pizza into the oven. Perforations help pizzas slide off the peel more easily and reduce the amount of flour underneath for better contact with the cooking surface and improved browning.
- The smaller articulated peel, made of stainless steel and plastic, is for moving the pizza around within the oven for even browning.
- Use the two stacking plastic dough trays to keep up to twelve 10-ounce dough balls ready to use for up to an hour.
- Use the plastic dough scraper to gently move dough balls without “bruising” them, resulting in a lighter, airier crust.
- Push-broom-style brass-bristle brush with stainless-steel scraper keeps the cooking deck inside the oven clean.
- Large peel: 16" head with 20" handle. Made in Italy.
- Small peel: 8" head with 47" handle. Made in Italy.
- Dough boxes: 17 3/4" x 12 3/4" x 6". Made in USA.
- Brush: 40" handle. Made in Taiwan.
- Use & Care
- Hand-wash dough trays and peels.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.