Kalamazoo Custom Grill Surface
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Customize your Kalamazoo grill with grates in three unique patterns designed for cooking meat, fish and vegetables. The laser-cut surfaces ensure that food stays above the fire and cooks to perfection with distinctive sear marks. The Kalamazoo grill holds three grates at a time, so you can mix and match patterns to suit the types of food you like to grill.
- For use with the Kalamazoo K750 series Hybrid Grills and Gaucho Grills: holds 3 surfaces per grill.
- Each grate is laser-cut from a 1/4"-thick slab of solid stainless steel.
- Heavy stainless steel retains heat, creating perfect grill marks and preventing food from sticking.
- You can mix and match patterns to suit the types of food you like to grill.
California Proposition 65 Warning. This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov
- Dimensions & More Info
- 22" x 11" x 1/4" high.
- 14 lb. each.
- Made in USA.
Meat Pattern: For grilling any type of meat or poultry, maximizing its exposure to the open flame. The flat surface profile is great for burgers or other foods that require turning with a spatula.
Fish Pattern: Supports delicate fish fillets while exposing them to flame below. Excellent for Cajun-style blackening, getting an allover pan sear on steaks, or grilling marinated vegetables while preserving juices.
Vegetable Pattern: Small slots are ideal for grilling vegetables and other small foods without a grill basket.
- Use & Care
- Before using your laser-cut grill surfaces for the first time, they need to be seasoned with oil. Remove the cold surfaces from your grill and use a cloth rag to wipe vegetable oil over the entire surface of each. Place the surfaces back into the grill and start your fire. The goal is to turn the surfaces brown. The more you use your grill, the more thoroughly seasoned your surfaces will become. Ideally you want your surfaces to become black and remain that way. You can reseason your surfaces at any time. Reseasoning may be necessary if your grill sits idle for long periods of time.
- Clean with a stainless-steel or brass-bristle brush.
- Your laser-cut surfaces should be kept clean, dry and black. Treat them as you would a cast-iron skillet. The darker the finish, the better.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
- Price Match Guarantee
Williams Sonoma Price Match Guarantee
At Williams Sonoma, we're committed to bringing you the best quality at the best prices.
If you find a lower price on any of our products, we'll match it—guaranteed. Click here for details.