Kalamazoo Gaucho Wood-Fired Freestanding Grill
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $50 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card through July 22. Learn More
The Argentinean-style Kalamazoo Gaucho Grill provides the ultimate wood-fired grilling experience. Harness the rugged intensity and flavor of a traditional Argentinean grilling while enjoying the refined luxury of this modern design. The 30-inch spoked wheel allows you to effortlessly raise food high above the fire for lower-temperature cooking, or lower the grill rack towards the fire for intense searing heat, creating incredible wood-fired flavors.
- The 55,000-BTU gas starter system gets a strong wood fire going in just five minutes.
- Exclusive rachetless design makes raising and lowering food above the grill effortless – you can easily operate the spoked wheel with one hand so you can keep grilling with the other.
- Built-in motorized rotisserie spit was thoughtfully engineered to move up and down with grill rack; use the full length of rotisserie spit by removing all of the grill grates, or keep one or two grates in place to grill and use rotisserie spit at the same time.
- Cleanup is a breeze with the deep firebox design – ash from the fire funnels down into a deep and ample firebox so you can clean up without a shovel.
- Made from heavy-gauge stainless steel with a double-walled, insulated firebox designed to hold more heat for the most efficient cooking.
- Two stainless-steel side shelves.
- Ambient control panel lighting.
- Four heavy-duty wheels with locking casters
- Heavy-gauge stainless-steel grills are expertly formed, welded, finished and assembled by hand in Kalamazoo, Michigan.
California Proposition 65 Warning. This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov
- Dimensions & More Info
- 82 1/2" x 32 1/2" x 79" high.
- 540 lb.
- Two high-powered gas starter burners easily and conveniently start a wood fire.
- Uses hardwood (logs or chunks).
- Heavy-gauge 304 stainless-steel construction.
- Ambient control-panel lighting.
- Ample, deep firebox with optimal air circulation for efficient cooking fires.
- Two fixed side shelves expand your work area and include rails for hanging tools and towels.
- Convenient ash collection system for easy cleanup.
- Use year-round; no winterization necessary.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Delivered with White Glove service and assembly; does not include connecting grill to natural gas line or propane tank.
- For outdoor use only. Do not use the grill in an enclosed space.
- Use year-round; no winterization necessary.
- Do not use beneath overhead combustible surface.
- Do not use on a boat or recreational vehicle.
- Always wear long insulated grilling gloves and use long grilling tongs. If you have two pairs of tongs available, use one for moving burning logs in the firebox and the other for handling your food.
- Before each cooking session, after the grill has preheated, use a stiff stainless-steel grill brush to clean the grilling surface.
- Always use a stainless-steel bristle brush for cleaning your grilling surface. Do not use brushes or scrapers of other metals except for brass. Brass grill brushes will not harm your grilling surface, but stainless-steel brushes last much longer.
- Do not use steel wool on your cooking surfaces. It will leave small amounts of mild steel behind, embedded into the grain of the stainless steel, and it will cause rust.
- Do not use chemicals to clean your grilling surface.
- Clean the exterior with an appropriate stainless-steel cleaner. Use a microfiber cloth and take care to wipe with the grain of the stainless steel.
Please allow six weeks for delivery. This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Item arrives fully assembled and in one piece by our in-home delivery with White Glove service. We'll call you in advance to schedule a delivery time, then bring the item into your home, unpack and inspect it, perform simple assembly and dispose of all packaging material. Delivery is by appointment, Monday – Saturday; our delivery service will call to arrange a day. Available in the 48 contiguous states. White Glove Delivery does not include connecting the grill to a natural gas line or propane tank. Please call 877.812.6235 for additional assistance.
With Unlimited Flat Rate Furniture & Freight Delivery, an unlimited number of eligible furniture and select non-furniture items in your order can be delivered for a single flat rate. The exact shipping charges, are based on your shipping location and will be applied during checkout.
All items not shipped via unlimited flat-rate delivery fee will incur a shipping surcharge, but no additional delivery fees. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Oversized, very heavy items that ship unlimited flat rate will also incur a delivery surcharge. This additional charge is listed with the product price on the product detail page and also in the shopping cart.
Our products are designed with your comfort and style in mind. Made-to-order items (as marked) are not returnable but may be cancelled only within 24 hours of order placement. We cannot accept cancellations or returns on monogrammed items. Should your item arrive damaged or with a defect, please contact us at 877.812.6235 within 7 days so that we may arrange for a replacement. Frames and springs are warranted to be free of manufacturing defects for the product’s life, subject to the following conditions: warranty applies only to original owner and normal residential use. Defects resulting from negligence, abuse or use in a commercial, hospitality or other non-residential setting are not covered. For warranty service, call 877.812.6235.