Kalamazoo Freestanding Smoker Cabinet
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
The Kalamazoo Smoker Cabinet is the only undercounter charcoal smoker cabinet on the market that can be seamlessly built into the most sophisticated outdoor kitchens. First and foremost, it is a competition-grade smoker that produces incredible live-fire cooking results. Professional pitmasters and avid backyard smokers swear by gravity-fed charcoal smokers – and for good reason. Thanks to thoughtful engineering, the smoker cabinet can maintain an ideal 225°F smoking temperature for up to 16 hours from a single seven-pound load of charcoal.
- The heavily insulated, sealed gravity-fed system simplifies temperature control and delivers the most efficient heat and smoke possible.
- The smoker cabinet's sleek, clean lines and exquisite detail seamlessly integrate into the most sophisticated outdoor kitchens.
- Computer-controlled blower system allows for foolproof, highly accurate temperature control.
- Three large adjustable shelves, coupled with abundant space inside the pit, can easily accommodate three whole packer briskets, nine whole rib racks or two large turkeys.
- 42-inch freestanding smoker cabinet with 44-inch-wide-by-32-inch-deep solid-surface work top.
- Choice of Arctic White or Nero Black colors for the easy-to-clean, stylish, solid-surface porcelain work top.
- Every piece of stainless steel is expertly formed, welded, finished and assembled by hand in Kalamazoo, Michigan.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Model #K-SMOKE-36-S4.
- 36" x 30" x 41" high.
- 3.86-cu.-ft interior.
- 405 lb.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada, and is built to U.S. electrical standards.
- Made in USA.
- Handcrafted of stainless steel.
- Recipes included.
- Use & Care
- Do not leave unattended with door open.
- For household use only.
- To avoid electrical shock: Do not immerse cord, plugs or any part of unit in water or other liquid; keep extension cord connection dry and off the ground; connect to properly grounded outlets only.
- Use a damp sponge to wipe the inside of smoker.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to one week for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.