Kalamazoo Artisan Fire Outdoor Pizza Station
This companion cart turns the Kalamazoo Artisan Fire Pizza Oven into a complete outdoor pizza kitchen on wheels. It can also be used on its own, outdoors or indoors, as a kitchen island. Handmade in Kalamazoo, Michigan, the cart offers mobility as well as ample prep space and storage.
- Sturdy stainless-steel construction creates a stable base for the Kalamazoo Artisan Fire Pizza Oven.
- Cart elevates oven to 36” height and provides cabinet storage underneath for gas tank plus two drawers and shelving for organizing tools.
- Granite work surface creates the ideal prep area for rolling out dough and assembling pizzas; a condiment tray keeps toppings chilled and within easy reach.
- Tool rack on side holds peels and oven cleaning brush (sold separately).
- Cart can also be used on its as a kitchen island.
- Casters allow you to move the cart to desired cooking location.
- Use year-round; no winterization necessary.
- Stainless-steel body. Granite work surface.
- 78 1/2” x 36” x 36” high; 575 lb.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- For indoor and outdoor use.
- Do not use on a boat or recreational vehicle.
- Always lock cart casters before use.
- Wipe clean with stainless-steel polish and granite cleaner.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to six weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.